Author Topic: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread  (Read 597685 times)

Offline Kirk

  • Posts: 1438
  • Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1940 on: August 03, 2010, 02:15:56 PM »
Powerful IMPACTING Videos for SALES

Offline Nebula

  • BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 5501
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1941 on: August 03, 2010, 02:33:53 PM »
wtf?
Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.

Offline Mustang

  • Resident Movie Critic
  • Posts: 386
  • Cookies: 46
  • Muse Fan
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1942 on: August 03, 2010, 02:38:24 PM »
Best. Commercial. Ever.

Offline majormagna

  • English Idiot
  • Posts: 513
  • Cookies: 5
  • Bail Out!
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1943 on: August 03, 2010, 09:30:58 PM »
You just know that the script-writer is diagnosed with ADD...
Did you know I'm on Twitter?

Offline Mustang

  • Resident Movie Critic
  • Posts: 386
  • Cookies: 46
  • Muse Fan
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1944 on: August 04, 2010, 07:54:19 AM »
And people with ADD always make us laugh, right?! ..shiny red ball

Offline 086gf

  • Location: United Socialist States of America!
  • Posts: 1357
  • Cookies: 32
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1945 on: August 04, 2010, 04:26:32 PM »
Just go the the Old Spice channel and just check tham out out they're all great.

Here is a dancing disco chicken and a song about a cow revolution.



All hail the messiah!

Offline Villain

  • Posts: 1480
  • Cookies: 71
  • The artist formerly known as Prime
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1946 on: August 05, 2010, 01:03:24 PM »


Also, Techno Chicken was awesome. Shame Dominoes make horrible pizza.


"The design is clearly ancient... Launched hundreds of thousands of years ago."

Quote from: JimmyB76
der-ner-ner-ner-ner ..... der-ner-ner-ner-ner .....
---
Quote from: Rick Sternbach, on the topic of the Galor Class' length
...Probably not, but the number I get(379.6m) could be considered ?original intent,? a term that I think I will be using from now on, and ?canon? be damned.

Offline Nebula

  • BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 5501
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1947 on: August 05, 2010, 01:07:31 PM »
yay science!

Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.

Offline Villain

  • Posts: 1480
  • Cookies: 71
  • The artist formerly known as Prime
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1948 on: August 05, 2010, 01:16:05 PM »
Because Neb's video brought this to my head with the last example...



Personally preferred old Iced Earth, but this is an exception.


"The design is clearly ancient... Launched hundreds of thousands of years ago."

Quote from: JimmyB76
der-ner-ner-ner-ner ..... der-ner-ner-ner-ner .....
---
Quote from: Rick Sternbach, on the topic of the Galor Class' length
...Probably not, but the number I get(379.6m) could be considered ?original intent,? a term that I think I will be using from now on, and ?canon? be damned.

Offline 086gf

  • Location: United Socialist States of America!
  • Posts: 1357
  • Cookies: 32
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1949 on: August 05, 2010, 07:14:45 PM »
Wrong Dominoes.;)

And that pic never gets old.
All hail the messiah!

Offline Villain

  • Posts: 1480
  • Cookies: 71
  • The artist formerly known as Prime
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1950 on: August 06, 2010, 08:42:21 AM »
Wrong Dominoes.;)

And that pic never gets old.

Dominoes pizza down here used that videoclip for their chicken meatlovers pizza.


"The design is clearly ancient... Launched hundreds of thousands of years ago."

Quote from: JimmyB76
der-ner-ner-ner-ner ..... der-ner-ner-ner-ner .....
---
Quote from: Rick Sternbach, on the topic of the Galor Class' length
...Probably not, but the number I get(379.6m) could be considered ?original intent,? a term that I think I will be using from now on, and ?canon? be damned.

Offline Lionus

  • Posts: 1561
  • Cookies: 79
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1951 on: August 07, 2010, 11:06:14 AM »


 :funny :funny :funny
Star Trek Quad-nacelle fanboy Extraordinaire

StarFleet Research and Development Crash Test Dummie/Test pilot

"Beyond the rim of the star-light
My love
Is wand'ring in star-flight
I know
He'll find in star-clustered reaches
Love,
Strange love a star woman teaches.
I know
His journey ends never
His star trek
Will go on forever.
But tell him
While he wanders his starry sea
Remember, remember me."

Offline Kirk

  • Posts: 1438
  • Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1952 on: August 10, 2010, 09:45:28 PM »
I would probably have a heart attack if this happened. So awesome!

Offline JimmyB76

  • Posts: 6423
  • Cookies: 421
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1953 on: August 11, 2010, 08:02:41 AM »
who are those people?

Offline FarShot

  • That guy with good ideas...
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 2470
  • Cookies: 787
  • I'm actually making stuff! :D
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1954 on: August 11, 2010, 08:13:48 AM »
Whenever I see things like this, I see 2000's people wearing 1960's clothes.  So much pretense, it's like they're trying too hard.  Just make some new unique uniforms please.  I'm so tired of the one piece miniskirt and the felt clothes.

Offline Senator

  • Retired Staff
  • Posts: 1906
  • Cookies: 226
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1955 on: August 11, 2010, 12:38:13 PM »
who are those people?
The Firefly cast silly!

Offline JimmyB76

  • Posts: 6423
  • Cookies: 421
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1956 on: August 11, 2010, 01:21:09 PM »
aaah okee...  never did see that show or movie or whatever it is lol

Offline Nebula

  • BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 5501
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1957 on: August 11, 2010, 01:50:59 PM »
aaah okee...  never did see that show or movie or whatever it is lol

both actually lol

1 14 ep season and 1 movie.
Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.

Offline Villain

  • Posts: 1480
  • Cookies: 71
  • The artist formerly known as Prime
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1958 on: August 11, 2010, 02:25:04 PM »
Firefly was so good...


"The design is clearly ancient... Launched hundreds of thousands of years ago."

Quote from: JimmyB76
der-ner-ner-ner-ner ..... der-ner-ner-ner-ner .....
---
Quote from: Rick Sternbach, on the topic of the Galor Class' length
...Probably not, but the number I get(379.6m) could be considered ?original intent,? a term that I think I will be using from now on, and ?canon? be damned.

Offline Kirk

  • Posts: 1438
  • Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1959 on: August 11, 2010, 04:34:55 PM »
Firefly was one of the best sci-fi series ever. No doubt about it.