Author Topic: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread  (Read 597582 times)

Offline WileyCoyote

  • The Other Ship Builder
  • Posts: 2347
  • Cookies: 1222
  • Awesome-sauce factory owner
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1020 on: June 22, 2009, 02:01:41 PM »
Here's a funny video. The person slowed down the video to make it sound like Goldblum is drunk, but it's worth it. Jeff Goldblum is very funny. :D

Please visit my Deviantart page at www.trekmodeler.deviantart.com.

My website is up! Download my ships here: http://www.michaelwileyart.com

Offline 1DeadlySAMURAI

  • Posts: 578
  • Cookies: 139
  • Do'h
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1021 on: June 22, 2009, 04:17:23 PM »
I still think this one is funnier :lol:


Offline CyAn1d3

  • MacDill Shipyards Design Team
  • Posts: 1656
  • Cookies: 420
  • RETIRED
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1022 on: June 22, 2009, 04:25:59 PM »
u sure bush is drunk and not doing lines before the speech.. wouldnt surprise me a damn bit
I came, i saw, i added a Sig.
Later gents, i have Youtube to take over.
Cy - 1-12-15

Offline Billz

  • Posts: 1697
  • Cookies: 45
  • Doctor who? ;)
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1023 on: June 22, 2009, 04:33:17 PM »
I just found this thanks to a Rooster Teeth (Red Vs Blue) Staff blog post. Its pretty well animated. Looks like something that Dreamworks Animation would've put together.

http://www.vimeo.com/3783072
Can't wait for 2014 to start.

Offline 086gf

  • Location: United Socialist States of America!
  • Posts: 1357
  • Cookies: 32
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1024 on: June 22, 2009, 06:25:52 PM »
The Final Destination(comes out in August)



Star Trek Kelvin(what if series intro)

All hail the messiah!

Offline Kirk

  • Posts: 1438
  • Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1025 on: June 23, 2009, 09:10:49 AM »
Just another reason why I will never, ever, play WoW.


Also, my new favorite TV show, Video on Trial. (Trevor Borris, is hilarious!)

Offline 1DeadlySAMURAI

  • Posts: 578
  • Cookies: 139
  • Do'h
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1026 on: June 23, 2009, 11:57:35 AM »
Just another reason why I will never, ever, play WoW.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best at 1:11 when he pushes the remote up his butt. :lol:

Offline Villain

  • Posts: 1480
  • Cookies: 71
  • The artist formerly known as Prime
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1027 on: June 23, 2009, 12:25:18 PM »


Heh.


"The design is clearly ancient... Launched hundreds of thousands of years ago."

Quote from: JimmyB76
der-ner-ner-ner-ner ..... der-ner-ner-ner-ner .....
---
Quote from: Rick Sternbach, on the topic of the Galor Class' length
...Probably not, but the number I get(379.6m) could be considered ?original intent,? a term that I think I will be using from now on, and ?canon? be damned.

Offline eclipse74569

  • Roger Smith of the U.S.S. Lollypop, a good ship
  • Webmaster
  • Posts: 2240
  • Cookies: 65535
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1028 on: June 23, 2009, 03:02:02 PM »
I have to say the Roosterteeth Father's Day Short is by far the funniest one they have done!


Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric

Offline Aeries

  • Posts: 1446
  • Cookies: 226
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1029 on: June 23, 2009, 03:31:58 PM »
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best at 1:11 when he pushes the remote up his butt. :lol:

Well that was certainly one way of coming out of the closet...
I've lived in many foster homes and an orphanage... and I must say that I've never quite seen a hissy fit like that. I find it infinitely amusing how he goes into the blanket... and comes out and POW! The clothes magically disappear and he's putting hard plastic objects in his ass! xD Ah, how teenage emotions do express themselves...

Kid needs some help. :]

Offline eclipse74569

  • Roger Smith of the U.S.S. Lollypop, a good ship
  • Webmaster
  • Posts: 2240
  • Cookies: 65535
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1030 on: June 23, 2009, 03:54:17 PM »
Kid needs some help. :]

That...is an understatement!
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric

Offline JimmyB76

  • Posts: 6423
  • Cookies: 421
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1031 on: June 23, 2009, 04:12:57 PM »
Kid needs some help. :]
That...is an understatement!
somehow methinks the vid was just a tad bit staged lol
moving on...  :)

Offline 1DeadlySAMURAI

  • Posts: 578
  • Cookies: 139
  • Do'h
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1032 on: June 23, 2009, 05:51:33 PM »

Offline Kirk

  • Posts: 1438
  • Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1033 on: June 23, 2009, 09:19:18 PM »
Someone make a flash loop of this, now.

Offline Mustang

  • Resident Movie Critic
  • Posts: 386
  • Cookies: 46
  • Muse Fan
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1034 on: June 24, 2009, 11:35:08 AM »
2012 The Movie



..............I have no words. I am a huge fan of disaster flicks (however cheesy they are, sometimes downright stupid [aka "Airport" flicks, *cough cough* >.>]) and this looks promising.

Just another reason why I will never, ever, play WoW.


ROFL. That was quite possibly the worst freakout I have seen in... ever. Probably fake. 1:11 was epic.


Anyways, I had quite a funny experience playing Halo 3 last night.

I was playing a Custom game with these two guys (who actually weren't douche bags, if that's possible on Halo 3). So anyways, we were discussing the songs "Like a Boss" and "I'm On a Boat" from The Lonely Island. Suddenly we start using the words from the songs in-game. I score a kill, and I say, "I'M DA BAOUWS". They both cracked up.

Then I find the Ghost, get on it and start splattering them. So I start singing, "I'm on a Ghost and, it's goin' fast and, I got a nautical themed pashmina afghan..."

I have never heard such laughter in my entire life. We all actually stopped moving on the map because we were laughing so hard. Good times.

Also, on that note...

*Contains strong language, drug reference, ball-cut-offs, and other miscellanous inappropriate things, all involving DA BAOUWS.


*Contains strong language, and general rap-spoof epicness.


I love that video because it makes fun of rap. It is so damn true. In rap they're constantly flaunting the dumbest bullcrap. They throw the word "motherf*cker" around like it's going out of style. This video mocks it all perfectly. They're on a boat, motherf*ckers, don't you ever forget. :arms:

Offline Nebula

  • BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 5501
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1035 on: June 24, 2009, 11:43:30 AM »
freaking awesome music made with windows sounds...

Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.

Offline Lionus

  • Posts: 1561
  • Cookies: 79
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1036 on: June 24, 2009, 05:36:07 PM »


 :lol:
Star Trek Quad-nacelle fanboy Extraordinaire

StarFleet Research and Development Crash Test Dummie/Test pilot

"Beyond the rim of the star-light
My love
Is wand'ring in star-flight
I know
He'll find in star-clustered reaches
Love,
Strange love a star woman teaches.
I know
His journey ends never
His star trek
Will go on forever.
But tell him
While he wanders his starry sea
Remember, remember me."

Offline Billz

  • Posts: 1697
  • Cookies: 45
  • Doctor who? ;)
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1037 on: June 24, 2009, 06:08:25 PM »


 :D
Can't wait for 2014 to start.

Offline LordReserei

  • Posts: 146
  • Cookies: 10
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1038 on: June 24, 2009, 06:52:44 PM »
this is awesome =D
[/youtube]

This is fairly old but one of my best Star Trek: Bridge Commander videos and proudest in my opinion.
[/youtube]
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit|Asus M5A97 R2.0|Phenom II x6 1090T BE|24GB DDR3 1600MHz|XFX HD6870 1GB|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB/Seagate Barracuda 2TB|CM Elite 430|CM TX3 Evo

Offline Phaser

  • Star Trek Canon Authority
  • Posts: 387
  • Cookies: 231
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #1039 on: June 24, 2009, 08:48:18 PM »
Anyways, I had quite a funny experience playing Halo 3 last night.

I was playing a Custom game with these two guys (who actually weren't douche bags, if that's possible on Halo 3). So anyways, we were discussing the songs "Like a Boss" and "I'm On a Boat" from The Lonely Island. Suddenly we start using the words from the songs in-game. I score a kill, and I say, "I'M DA BAOUWS". They both cracked up.

Then I find the Ghost, get on it and start splattering them. So I start singing, "I'm on a Ghost and, it's goin' fast and, I got a nautical themed pashmina afghan..."

I have never heard such laughter in my entire life. We all actually stopped moving on the map because we were laughing so hard. Good times.
I'm laughing just reading that.  I've had uncontrollable laughing incidents like that.  Good times indeed!!