Author Topic: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread  (Read 597750 times)

Offline Phaser

  • Star Trek Canon Authority
  • Posts: 387
  • Cookies: 231
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #960 on: June 06, 2009, 09:11:52 PM »

Offline FarShot

  • That guy with good ideas...
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 2470
  • Cookies: 787
  • I'm actually making stuff! :D
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #961 on: June 06, 2009, 09:14:07 PM »
Where's the love for my previous post?

It was extinguished when Kirk Human Shoulder Punched the pretty woman.

Offline Kirk

  • Posts: 1438
  • Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #962 on: June 07, 2009, 12:40:09 AM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d2d_1242428103
Stars out a bit slow, but it is funny as hell.

Offline Vanguard

  • Posts: 211
  • Cookies: 5
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #963 on: June 07, 2009, 03:45:39 AM »
MOAR INTROS!

Stargate Voyager


Battlestar Voyager


Star Trek: Emergency


Nom Nom



Hurrr....

Quote
*sigh* i really do miss BSG already

Mmm... Me too... Wish they'd make more... Though the finale was really well done i must say...

Offline Glempius

  • Master of Science!
  • Posts: 115
  • Cookies: 51
  • Dyin' inna fiar, plz hold
    • My Page -- Team Lynxifer
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #964 on: June 07, 2009, 06:13:41 AM »
How are you gentlemen...


Offline Villain

  • Posts: 1480
  • Cookies: 71
  • The artist formerly known as Prime
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #965 on: June 07, 2009, 07:52:40 AM »


And because Jimmy posted a Videocompiler vid (One of the best too)



"The design is clearly ancient... Launched hundreds of thousands of years ago."

Quote from: JimmyB76
der-ner-ner-ner-ner ..... der-ner-ner-ner-ner .....
---
Quote from: Rick Sternbach, on the topic of the Galor Class' length
...Probably not, but the number I get(379.6m) could be considered ?original intent,? a term that I think I will be using from now on, and ?canon? be damned.

Offline Dalek

  • Posts: 1529
  • Cookies: 206
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #966 on: June 07, 2009, 07:59:57 AM »
IT'S MARU! Quite possibly the cutest (and dumbest) cat on the planet.





"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

 - Lorien

Offline Villain

  • Posts: 1480
  • Cookies: 71
  • The artist formerly known as Prime
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #967 on: June 07, 2009, 08:03:25 AM »
Maru is Japans latest propaganda. I'd say it's working.



"The design is clearly ancient... Launched hundreds of thousands of years ago."

Quote from: JimmyB76
der-ner-ner-ner-ner ..... der-ner-ner-ner-ner .....
---
Quote from: Rick Sternbach, on the topic of the Galor Class' length
...Probably not, but the number I get(379.6m) could be considered ?original intent,? a term that I think I will be using from now on, and ?canon? be damned.

Offline Lionus

  • Posts: 1561
  • Cookies: 79
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #968 on: June 07, 2009, 01:19:18 PM »


 :lol: hilarious..
Star Trek Quad-nacelle fanboy Extraordinaire

StarFleet Research and Development Crash Test Dummie/Test pilot

"Beyond the rim of the star-light
My love
Is wand'ring in star-flight
I know
He'll find in star-clustered reaches
Love,
Strange love a star woman teaches.
I know
His journey ends never
His star trek
Will go on forever.
But tell him
While he wanders his starry sea
Remember, remember me."

Offline Billz

  • Posts: 1697
  • Cookies: 45
  • Doctor who? ;)
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #969 on: June 07, 2009, 02:46:09 PM »
I prefer the DS9 galactica mashup to the Voyager one.


Strangely, I like this alot. I think it works better then the intro used for LOST these days.


If this were to be made into a series, I'd watch it. Since I love Atlantis so much though, I wouldn't have used the Atlantis theme.
Can't wait for 2014 to start.

Offline Kirk

  • Posts: 1438
  • Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #970 on: June 07, 2009, 05:12:28 PM »
A proper review of a music video that features: guidos, sexual innuendo, possible pedophilia, all whist earning a "G" rating. (No joke.)
I give you B4-4's Get Down

(Please note that there is some mild swearing involved.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS7Ip2Qy-LA&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

Offline Voyager16

  • Modding is improving.
  • Posts: 310
  • Cookies: 9
  • KM - Mod Team Member
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #971 on: June 07, 2009, 06:30:21 PM »
My 2 best vids :D





Offline Villain

  • Posts: 1480
  • Cookies: 71
  • The artist formerly known as Prime
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #972 on: June 08, 2009, 04:25:11 AM »
We have a funny stuff thread, and we have a youchew thread, but we don't have one for things just generally awesome?

Thread for posting what you think is cool, images, artwork, sounds, quotes and whatnot. No limit per post, Can't post without an awesome stuffs unless it's a reply to something awesome, can't rat out on someone for thinking something is awesome (Not saying you can't say you don't like it, but this isn't a Trek XI thread :arms: ). Post must contain the word awesome at least twice in sentence format.

Shall I start? I think I will. Battle Angel Alita. The only Mango I still would read. Just a generally awesome story, amazing artwork and possibly the most awesome bloodsport conceived based on rollerball.



"The design is clearly ancient... Launched hundreds of thousands of years ago."

Quote from: JimmyB76
der-ner-ner-ner-ner ..... der-ner-ner-ner-ner .....
---
Quote from: Rick Sternbach, on the topic of the Galor Class' length
...Probably not, but the number I get(379.6m) could be considered ?original intent,? a term that I think I will be using from now on, and ?canon? be damned.

Offline LordReserei

  • Posts: 146
  • Cookies: 10
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #973 on: June 08, 2009, 05:18:46 AM »
I have a few vids that I've posted, just haven't really talked about in here and I've been waiting for a thread like this!...haven't been on here in a while either, formatted my PC and had to get everything set up the way I wanted, either way, here they are.






Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit|Asus M5A97 R2.0|Phenom II x6 1090T BE|24GB DDR3 1600MHz|XFX HD6870 1GB|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB/Seagate Barracuda 2TB|CM Elite 430|CM TX3 Evo

Offline JimmyB76

  • Posts: 6423
  • Cookies: 421
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #974 on: June 08, 2009, 11:32:10 AM »
*threads merged*

Offline Senator

  • Retired Staff
  • Posts: 1906
  • Cookies: 226
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #975 on: June 09, 2009, 09:17:51 PM »
Holy crap, I'd totally go for that Velma. :arms:

You need to get out more...

Somebody kill me now


I see that and raise you a:



Offline Judge King

  • USAF Phoenix CO
  • Posts: 190
  • Cookies: 18
  • Hail to the king of battle!
    • XSGCOM Wiki
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #976 on: June 11, 2009, 11:19:28 AM »



Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Offline Lionus

  • Posts: 1561
  • Cookies: 79
Star Trek Quad-nacelle fanboy Extraordinaire

StarFleet Research and Development Crash Test Dummie/Test pilot

"Beyond the rim of the star-light
My love
Is wand'ring in star-flight
I know
He'll find in star-clustered reaches
Love,
Strange love a star woman teaches.
I know
His journey ends never
His star trek
Will go on forever.
But tell him
While he wanders his starry sea
Remember, remember me."

Offline Kirk

  • Posts: 1438
  • Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #978 on: June 11, 2009, 01:25:02 PM »
^My reaction anytime Judge King posts in this thread.

Offline Voyager16

  • Modding is improving.
  • Posts: 310
  • Cookies: 9
  • KM - Mod Team Member
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #979 on: June 12, 2009, 10:56:49 AM »
hahaha.