Author Topic: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread  (Read 598666 times)

Offline blaXXer

  • Your Leader
  • Posts: 479
  • Cookies: 96
  • The proud result of slave labor
    • blaXXer.design
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #940 on: June 04, 2009, 04:42:34 PM »
what is up with all the japanimation??

Dunno, it's a giant FAIL, tho. Anime is SO 5 years ago.

YOU suck, get a life, moran.

COME TO MY PLACE clicketh me!

Offline Senator

  • Retired Staff
  • Posts: 1906
  • Cookies: 226
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #941 on: June 04, 2009, 05:32:10 PM »
Quote
What follows is a conversation between a guest in a London hotel and the various staff of the hotel.

Dear Maid,
Please do not leave any more of those little bars of soap in my bathroom
since I have brought my own bath-sized Dial. Please remove the six
unopened little bars from the shelf under the medicine chest and another
three in the shower soap dish. They are in my way.
Thank you,
S. Berman
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Room 635,
I am not your regular maid. She will be back tomorrow, Thursday, from
her day off. I took the 3 hotel soaps out of the shower soap dish as you
requested. The 6 bars on your shelf I took out of your way and put on
top of your Kleenex dispenser in case you should change your mind. This
leaves only the 3 bars I left today which my instructions from the
management is to leave 3 soaps daily. I hope this is satisfactory.
Kathy, Relief Maid
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Maid - I hope you are my regular maid.
Apparently Kathy did not tell you about my note to her concerning the
little bars of soap. When I got back to my room this evening I found you
had added 3 little Camays to the shelf under my medicine cabinet. I am
going to be here in the hotel for two weeks and have brought my own
bath-size Dial so I won't need those 6 little Camays which are on the
shelf. They are in my way when shaving, brushing teeth, etc. Please
remove them.
S. Berman
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Berman,
My day off was last Wed. so the relief maid left 3 hotel soaps which we
are instructed by the management. I took the 6 soaps which were in your
way on the shelf and put them in the soap dish where your Dial was. I
put the Dial in the medicine cabinet for your convenience. I didn't
remove the 3 complimentary soaps which are always placed inside the
medicine cabinet for all new check-ins and which you did not object to
when you checked in last Monday. Please let me know if I can of further
assistance.
Your regular maid,
Dotty
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Berman,
The assistant manager, Mr. Kensedder, informed me this morning that you
called him last evening and said you were unhappy with your maid
service. I have assigned a new girl to your room. I hope you will accept
my apologies for any past inconvenience. If you have any future
complaints please contact me so I can give it my personal attention.
Call extension 1108 between 8AM and 5PM. Thank you.
Elaine Carmen
Housekeeper
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Miss Carmen,
It is impossible to contact you by phone since I leave the hotel for
business at 7:45 AM and don't get back before 5:30 or 6PM. That's the
reason I called Mr. Kensedder last night. You were already off duty. I
only asked Mr. Kensedder if he could do anything about those little bars
of soap. The new maid you assigned me must have thought I was a new
check-in today, since she left another 3 bars of hotel soap in my
medicine cabinet along with her regular delivery of 3 bars on the
bath-room shelf. In just 5 days here I have accumulated 24 little bars
of soap. Why are you doing this to me?
S. Berman
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Berman,
Your maid, Kathy, has been instructed to stop delivering soap to your
room and remove the extra soaps. If I can be of further assistance,
please call extension 1108 between 8AM and 5PM.Thank you,
Elaine Carmen,
Housekeeper
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Kensedder,
My bath-size Dial is missing. Every bar of soap was taken from my room
including my own bath-size Dial. I came in late last night and had to
call the bellhop to bring me 4 little Cashmere Bouquets.
S. Berman
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Berman,
I have informed our housekeeper, Elaine Carmen, of your soap problem. I
cannot understand why there was no soap in your room since our maids are
instructed to leave 3 bars of soap each time they service a room. The
situation will be rectified immediately. Please accept my apologies for
the inconvenience.
Martin L. Kensedder
Assistant Manager
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mrs. Carmen,
Who the hell left 54 little bars of Camay in my room? I came in last
night and found 54 little bars of soap. I don't want 54 little bars of
Camay. I want my one damn bar of bath-size Dial. Do you realize I have
54 bars of soap in here. All I want is my bath size Dial. Please give me
back my bath-size Dial.
S. Berman
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Berman,
You complained of too much soap in your room so I had them removed. Then
you complained to Mr. Kensedder that all your soap was missing so I
personally returned them. The 24 Camays which had been taken and the 3
Camays you are supposed to receive daily. I don't know anything about
the 4 Cashmere Bouquets. Obviously your maid, Kathy, did not know I had
returned your soaps so she also brought 24 Camays plus the 3 daily
Camays. I don't know where you got the idea this hotel issues bath-size
Dial. I was able to locate some bath-size Ivory which I left in your
room.
Elaine Carmen
Housekeeper
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mrs. Carmen,
Just a short note to bring you up-to-date on my latest soap inventory.
As of today I possess:
- On the shelf under medicine cabinet - 18 Camay in 4 stacks of 4 and 1
stack of 2.
- On the Kleenex dispenser - 11 Camay in 2 stacks of 4 and 1 stack of 3.
- On the bedroom dresser - 1 stack of 3 Cashmere Bouquet,
- 1 stack of 4 hotel-size Ivory, and 8 Camay in 2 stacks of 4.
- Inside the medicine cabinet - 14 Camay in 3 stacks of 4 and 1 stack
of 2.
- In the shower soap dish - 6 Camay, very moist.
- On the northeast corner of tub - 1 Cashmere Bouquet, slightly used.
- On the northwest corner of tub - 6 Camays in 2 stacks of 3.
Please ask Kathy when she services my room to make sure the stacks are
neatly piled and dusted. Also, please advise her that stacks of more
than 4 have a tendency to tip. May I suggest that my bedroom window
sill is not in use and will make an excellent spot for future soap
deliveries. One more item, I have purchased another bar of bath-sized
Dial which I am keeping in the hotel vault in order to avoid further
misunderstandings.
S. Berman

Offline JimmyB76

  • Posts: 6423
  • Cookies: 421
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #942 on: June 04, 2009, 05:53:40 PM »
can you sum it up in two or three sentences?  lol
this is too taxing for my ADHD :P

Offline Villain

  • Posts: 1480
  • Cookies: 71
  • The artist formerly known as Prime
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #943 on: June 04, 2009, 07:00:26 PM »
Holy crap, I'd totally go for that Velma. :arms:


"The design is clearly ancient... Launched hundreds of thousands of years ago."

Quote from: JimmyB76
der-ner-ner-ner-ner ..... der-ner-ner-ner-ner .....
---
Quote from: Rick Sternbach, on the topic of the Galor Class' length
...Probably not, but the number I get(379.6m) could be considered ?original intent,? a term that I think I will be using from now on, and ?canon? be damned.

Offline Phaser

  • Star Trek Canon Authority
  • Posts: 387
  • Cookies: 231
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #944 on: June 04, 2009, 09:38:45 PM »
can you sum it up in two or three sentences?  lol
this is too taxing for my ADHD :P
Took the words right out of my mouth, Jimmy.


The Coolest House in the Neighborhood (And Maybe the Galaxy)

I could not stop laughing when I first watched this:
Lazy Picard

And, my personal favorite:

This explains why Star Trek fans have trouble getting women.

Offline eclipse74569

  • Roger Smith of the U.S.S. Lollypop, a good ship
  • Webmaster
  • Posts: 2240
  • Cookies: 65535
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #945 on: June 04, 2009, 11:27:37 PM »
If you're wondering, I took this a long time ago and just made this because I STILL Think it's funny!!!!
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric

Offline Villain

  • Posts: 1480
  • Cookies: 71
  • The artist formerly known as Prime
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #946 on: June 05, 2009, 09:03:27 AM »

I'll just leave this here.


"The design is clearly ancient... Launched hundreds of thousands of years ago."

Quote from: JimmyB76
der-ner-ner-ner-ner ..... der-ner-ner-ner-ner .....
---
Quote from: Rick Sternbach, on the topic of the Galor Class' length
...Probably not, but the number I get(379.6m) could be considered ?original intent,? a term that I think I will be using from now on, and ?canon? be damned.

Offline Nebula

  • BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 5501
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #947 on: June 06, 2009, 01:19:56 PM »
ah yeah didn't see one around here so...

RULES
1. Post any videos you think are interesting/cool/funny...
2. Should have at least one vid per post (no more than 3)... (if you do not have one see rule 4)
3. Describe the video beforehand, as best you can.
4. Discussion on previous vids is welcome, no spam please.
5. Don't post multiple times in a row.  
6. Have fun.


Star Trek + BSG Trailer Mashup
takes scenes from BSG with "Star trek" trailer sound track


I thought this Mashup was done very well... (it actually fits XD)
Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.

Offline JimmyB76

  • Posts: 6423
  • Cookies: 421
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #948 on: June 06, 2009, 01:52:59 PM »
*cookied neb - nice vid! (oh how i miss BSG :( )*
*stickied*

btw, all post must contain a youtube vid - no spamming please  :arms:
and make the vids have a point, anything stupid will be deleted - and anyone posting 18+ material or anything against forum rules will immediately be banned without warning so please dont go there...  and please try not to post things with too much swearing or vulgar content...

ok here's mine  :mrgreen:
and, no, i do not work for them or am trying to plug their sales :P

Offline Dalek

  • Posts: 1529
  • Cookies: 206
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #949 on: June 06, 2009, 01:58:36 PM »
Indeed, nice vid Nebula.

Lol at the Meow Mix vid as well.

And continuing on the Star Trek/BSG track...

"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

 - Lorien

Offline Voyager16

  • Modding is improving.
  • Posts: 310
  • Cookies: 9
  • KM - Mod Team Member
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #950 on: June 06, 2009, 02:26:06 PM »
For Jimmy  :lol:

Offline Villain

  • Posts: 1480
  • Cookies: 71
  • The artist formerly known as Prime
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #951 on: June 06, 2009, 02:42:49 PM »


No Youtube video has a point, and Youtube take down "18+" stuff because it's against their agreement. ;)


"The design is clearly ancient... Launched hundreds of thousands of years ago."

Quote from: JimmyB76
der-ner-ner-ner-ner ..... der-ner-ner-ner-ner .....
---
Quote from: Rick Sternbach, on the topic of the Galor Class' length
...Probably not, but the number I get(379.6m) could be considered ?original intent,? a term that I think I will be using from now on, and ?canon? be damned.

Offline Dalek

  • Posts: 1529
  • Cookies: 206
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #952 on: June 06, 2009, 02:52:58 PM »
And I saw that Stalking Cat vid! Didn't I post that in the Funny Stuff thread...???

Still sticking with the Trek theme...

"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

 - Lorien

Offline CJLarkin

  • Posts: 243
  • Cookies: 27
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #953 on: June 06, 2009, 02:54:37 PM »
And now for something Bike Chasingly different.
Build a game and people will be happy for a few years. Build a community... Well, look at BC. :D
Here's to another 20 years!

Offline Vanguard

  • Posts: 211
  • Cookies: 5
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #954 on: June 06, 2009, 06:43:50 PM »


Now... Back on Sci Fi...

Offline JimmyB76

  • Posts: 6423
  • Cookies: 421
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #955 on: June 06, 2009, 06:50:45 PM »
excellent! :D
*sigh* i really do miss BSG already

Spaghetti Cat FTW!  :D




oh and spaghetti deja vu and stuff...

Offline Nebula

  • BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 5501
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #956 on: June 06, 2009, 06:57:36 PM »
hmm aren't we supposed to have short descriptions of these vids??

anyway those last two star trek ones were cool... making that dr. who/star trek cross over must have taken forever.

now here is a cool vid of a Robot playing the Guitar... (the robot doesn't have any human shape just a bunch of metal arms)
Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.

Offline 1DeadlySAMURAI

  • Posts: 578
  • Cookies: 139
  • Do'h
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #957 on: June 06, 2009, 07:19:22 PM »
This has been a long time favourite.

Slipknot makes a cover of a Finnish band.

Offline Billz

  • Posts: 1697
  • Cookies: 45
  • Doctor who? ;)
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #958 on: June 06, 2009, 08:28:02 PM »
Holy crap, I'd totally go for that Velma. :arms:

You need to get out more...

Somebody kill me now
Can't wait for 2014 to start.

Offline JimmyB76

  • Posts: 6423
  • Cookies: 421
Re: Funny / Awesome Stuff / Youtube Vids Thread
« Reply #959 on: June 06, 2009, 09:07:19 PM »
Calling all angels...
from Six Feet Under
(epic series, i highly recommend)


and *spoiler - finale*

excellent frakkin tracks, IMO :)