wow
Really? I thought that was pretty shallow, personally. that guy who made that smiley-translation should be kicked. hard.
fun story, My friend bought a cheap lie detector one time. it never really worked right. I could ask: does the sun rise in the morning and it would shock the answerer if he/she said yes or no.
now that shock wasn't that bad, I was able to completely pay absolutely no attention at all when it went off and shocked me. :arms:
anyway, there was this one kid, who, whenever he tried it, it would, of course, mark him a liar and shock him. whenever he felt the shock, he would shriek like a girl and chuck the detector across the room, thankfully never hitting anyone. every time!
he looked kinda like this: :shock: :deadimage :shock:
but screaming.
now, of course, I could have replaced "like a girl" with "like a rabid monkey," as there's only one difference between a human female and a monkey.
the monkey isn't always mad enough to yell. :hurr
horrible joke, degrading to women. where would we be without them?
I don't know, but I say stuff like that about doctors too. I guess I do that to anyone to whom I owe my life or its continuance.
COUGH!!! *ahem*
I SAID COUGH!!! *AHEM!*
I SAID COUGH, YOU WIMP!!! ***AHEMMMMM!!!!!!***

LOUDER!!! ***AHEM!!!*** 
LOUDER!!! ***AHEM!!!***

now make a groaning sound!
*pervert.* :x
but I love them both at heart. (well, not the doctors). but you get the point. I make jokes about women and doctors. but I love women and respect doctors. If you check the very begining of this post, you'll see that I also make jokes about me. I don't love or respect myself like I do women and doctors. so who is really getting insulted?'
what was I talking about?