A little background info on this one.
This was, emotionally, the hardest video I ever had to make. Since DJ released the Galaxy pack with the USS Venture included, I have used that particular ship in videos more times than I have used the Constitution, Starbase, and Deep Space Nine combined. My friends and I made a little series with the Venture. You will see the intro at the beginning. But one of our closest friends died who played BC with us and helped us make the videos died of cancer and we discontinued it. Since then, I, myself, took the Venture in and gave it a home in my heart for its service in the Dominion war, and it being a Galaxy class fit for both exploration and an excellent instrument of 24th Century warfare.
In this video, we say goodbye to the USS Venture. She has come to be loved in my videos and all my friends who watch my BC videos always ask "How is the Venture doing?".
I would really like to personally thank DJ Curtis for the wonderful Galaxy Class Pack. If it wasn't for him, this would all have not been possible.