Author Topic: BC Screenshot Thread  (Read 731732 times)

Offline metalnick

  • Posts: 291
  • Cookies: 13
Re: BC Screenshot Thread
« Reply #960 on: May 19, 2010, 12:53:47 AM »
I figured I'd show the SFP Gagarin connie refit some love....
Nothing Is True. Everything Is Permitted....

Offline metalnick

  • Posts: 291
  • Cookies: 13
Re: BC Screenshot Thread
« Reply #961 on: May 20, 2010, 04:40:44 AM »
Here's another good one, this time the Shaandra Refit.
Nothing Is True. Everything Is Permitted....

Offline Lionus

  • Posts: 1561
  • Cookies: 79
Re: BC Screenshot Thread
« Reply #962 on: May 20, 2010, 10:16:24 AM »
And this is why we don't take Acclamators to alternate realities, my very young padawan. As you can see, it's a VERY BAD IDEA..
Star Trek Quad-nacelle fanboy Extraordinaire

StarFleet Research and Development Crash Test Dummie/Test pilot

"Beyond the rim of the star-light
My love
Is wand'ring in star-flight
I know
He'll find in star-clustered reaches
Love,
Strange love a star woman teaches.
I know
His journey ends never
His star trek
Will go on forever.
But tell him
While he wanders his starry sea
Remember, remember me."

Offline Dalek

  • Posts: 1529
  • Cookies: 206
Re: BC Screenshot Thread
« Reply #963 on: May 20, 2010, 10:29:47 AM »
Thats not an Acclamator, thats a Venator. Nice idea though. :)
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

 - Lorien

Offline Bones

  • Moderator
  • Posts: 3354
  • Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
Re: BC Screenshot Thread
« Reply #964 on: May 20, 2010, 02:14:19 PM »
Lol I thought Lionus meant that they don't take Acclamators to AU cuz they wouldn't last few seconds considering how Venator got kicked :P

Offline Lionus

  • Posts: 1561
  • Cookies: 79
Re: BC Screenshot Thread
« Reply #965 on: May 20, 2010, 03:37:51 PM »
yeah.. that. I wonder if Furswifts Executor ( almost typed Excelsior ) will do better..
Star Trek Quad-nacelle fanboy Extraordinaire

StarFleet Research and Development Crash Test Dummie/Test pilot

"Beyond the rim of the star-light
My love
Is wand'ring in star-flight
I know
He'll find in star-clustered reaches
Love,
Strange love a star woman teaches.
I know
His journey ends never
His star trek
Will go on forever.
But tell him
While he wanders his starry sea
Remember, remember me."

Offline metalnick

  • Posts: 291
  • Cookies: 13
Re: BC Screenshot Thread
« Reply #966 on: May 20, 2010, 10:08:48 PM »
Resistance is Futile, apparently.  :nono:
Nothing Is True. Everything Is Permitted....

Offline Lionus

  • Posts: 1561
  • Cookies: 79
Re: BC Screenshot Thread
« Reply #967 on: May 20, 2010, 11:48:52 PM »
We shall see.. Borg aren't perfect as you well know.
Star Trek Quad-nacelle fanboy Extraordinaire

StarFleet Research and Development Crash Test Dummie/Test pilot

"Beyond the rim of the star-light
My love
Is wand'ring in star-flight
I know
He'll find in star-clustered reaches
Love,
Strange love a star woman teaches.
I know
His journey ends never
His star trek
Will go on forever.
But tell him
While he wanders his starry sea
Remember, remember me."

Offline CyAn1d3

  • MacDill Shipyards Design Team
  • Posts: 1656
  • Cookies: 420
  • RETIRED
Re: BC Screenshot Thread
« Reply #968 on: May 25, 2010, 03:08:12 PM »
That would be a hell of a mod, along with the winnebego also.

dont add anymore ideas to this insane furnace in my head :evil:
I came, i saw, i added a Sig.
Later gents, i have Youtube to take over.
Cy - 1-12-15

Offline Lionus

  • Posts: 1561
  • Cookies: 79
Re: BC Screenshot Thread
« Reply #969 on: May 25, 2010, 05:23:26 PM »
Space Battleship Yamato  ;)
Star Trek Quad-nacelle fanboy Extraordinaire

StarFleet Research and Development Crash Test Dummie/Test pilot

"Beyond the rim of the star-light
My love
Is wand'ring in star-flight
I know
He'll find in star-clustered reaches
Love,
Strange love a star woman teaches.
I know
His journey ends never
His star trek
Will go on forever.
But tell him
While he wanders his starry sea
Remember, remember me."

Offline Dalek

  • Posts: 1529
  • Cookies: 206
Re: BC Screenshot Thread
« Reply #970 on: May 27, 2010, 03:36:34 PM »
Wiley show off time. :P
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

 - Lorien

Offline WileyCoyote

  • The Other Ship Builder
  • Posts: 2347
  • Cookies: 1222
  • Awesome-sauce factory owner
Re: BC Screenshot Thread
« Reply #971 on: May 27, 2010, 06:30:10 PM »
Very nice. :) I don't really like to name my pictures.
Please visit my Deviantart page at www.trekmodeler.deviantart.com.

My website is up! Download my ships here: http://www.michaelwileyart.com

Offline Captain_Licard

  • [RETIRED]
  • Posts: 323
  • Cookies: 12
  • Captain Tiberius Flynn
Re: BC Screenshot Thread
« Reply #972 on: May 27, 2010, 07:10:42 PM »
Just another screenie of the BEST JJPRISE I HAVE EVER SEEN
Star Trek Collision

Offline Dalek

  • Posts: 1529
  • Cookies: 206
Re: BC Screenshot Thread
« Reply #973 on: May 29, 2010, 11:34:27 AM »
Now for some more awesome TOS Shippies. They're a lot darker than I would've liked (particularly the 2nd one) but ah well. :P
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

 - Lorien

Offline Shadowknight1

  • Posts: 1684
  • Cookies: 71
  • Star Trek Into Darkness
Re: BC Screenshot Thread
« Reply #974 on: May 29, 2010, 01:37:53 PM »
Here's some more of Wiley's

To Boldly Go...Again.

Offline Dalek

  • Posts: 1529
  • Cookies: 206
Re: BC Screenshot Thread
« Reply #975 on: May 29, 2010, 04:47:45 PM »
He hasn't released the normal or battle damaged Connie yet. However I imagine their release will be sometime soon. :)
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

 - Lorien

Offline Bren

  • DS9FX Team
  • Posts: 750
  • Cookies: 33
  • 6EQUJ5
Re: BC Screenshot Thread
« Reply #976 on: May 30, 2010, 11:56:11 PM »
...

Baked-in self-illumination? Looks frakkin' amazing! Is there a plugin in Max for this or something?
"The sky calls to us, if we do not destroy ourselves, we will, one day, venture to the stars." - Carl Sagan

Klingon Academy now works on XP/Vista/Win 7 thanks to one dude's patches, click here for details. I highly recommend it!

Offline Lionus

  • Posts: 1561
  • Cookies: 79
Re: BC Screenshot Thread
« Reply #977 on: May 31, 2010, 03:02:03 PM »
new Ent-A is so pretty  :yay: :dance

But I couldn't resist JJ'ing it.  :doh:
Star Trek Quad-nacelle fanboy Extraordinaire

StarFleet Research and Development Crash Test Dummie/Test pilot

"Beyond the rim of the star-light
My love
Is wand'ring in star-flight
I know
He'll find in star-clustered reaches
Love,
Strange love a star woman teaches.
I know
His journey ends never
His star trek
Will go on forever.
But tell him
While he wanders his starry sea
Remember, remember me."

Offline Shadowknight1

  • Posts: 1684
  • Cookies: 71
  • Star Trek Into Darkness
Re: BC Screenshot Thread
« Reply #978 on: June 01, 2010, 09:37:26 PM »
Here's a few more.  I'm really pleased with the JJ-Prise in this shot.

To Boldly Go...Again.

Offline Biggins

  • Posts: 111
  • Cookies: 2
Re: BC Screenshot Thread
« Reply #979 on: June 02, 2010, 08:13:30 PM »
Oh wow...That JJ Prise pic is a new wallpaper :D
"You treat her like a lady, and she'll always bring you home."