Bridge Commander Central

BC Forums => BC Technical Support => Topic started by: Casvalrel on September 27, 2013, 06:28:10 PM

Title: BC Aftermath mod damage problem
Post by: Casvalrel on September 27, 2013, 06:28:10 PM
ok, so I tested out the BC Aftermath mod and I realized that in quickbattle, the ships cannot show much physical damage (Burn marks on hull, chopped off nacelles, etc).
Is there a way I can fix this problem? I believe its got something to do with the scripting but Im not sure if it is within the hardpoint or the main ship.py itself.
Title: Re: BC Aftermath mod damage problem
Post by: Killallewoks on September 27, 2013, 07:04:23 PM
That was intentional, some of the models weren't unified. It was to keep it stable as the mod mainly focuses on game-play. 
Title: Re: BC Aftermath mod damage problem
Post by: Casvalrel on September 27, 2013, 08:35:16 PM
:\ well that sucks.
Is there a way to fix that?
Edit: The problem has resolved. In looking back at a coding Wily sent me, I realized the situation and is now in good hands. Thank you very much guys, esp. you Wily. :3
Title: Re: BC Aftermath mod damage problem
Post by: sire01a on August 10, 2014, 01:10:35 AM
How was the problem resolved?
Title: Re: BC Aftermath mod damage problem
Post by: Flowrellik on August 10, 2014, 02:29:28 AM
I did an overlap on the main ship's script and incorporated this as its damage

pLODModel.AddLOD(pStats["FilenameHigh"], 10, 200.0, 15.0, 15.0, 400, 900, "_Glow", None, "_Spec")
pLODModel.AddLOD(pStats["FilenameMed"],  10, 400.0, 15.0, 15.0, 400, 900, "_Glow", None, "_Spec")
pLODModel.AddLOD(pStats["FilenameLow"],  10, 800.0, 15.0, 30.0, 400, 900, "_Glow", None, "_Spec")

Basically stock and standard but hey it works.