Bridge Commander Central
BC Forums => BC General => Topic started by: RifleMan80 on September 09, 2013, 04:37:19 PM
-
With the help of Nebula ( omg many thanks man! ), I have been able to get back into the complicated swing of making Bridge Commander videos once again! The first 4 videos feature Wiley Coyote's ships, the USS Yorktown, Enterprise-D, Intrepid, Columbia ( NX-02 ), Republic, and the Enterprise-E ( Wiley's First Contact model ).
I know Bridge Commander has aged, and some people have moved on, but that isn't a deterrent from continuing the voyages of Bridge Commander. For me, it will never die!
Return To Yesterday: A Bridge Commander Test
Starships Intrepid and Columbia
USS Republic in Drydock
USS Enterprise-Elementary
Special thanks to Nebula for being there to help me get back "in shape", and to Wiley Coyote for the beautiful models!
-
haha ya welcome! those are great vids!
-
Very nice videos as always. Awesome to see you back at it!
-
*Cookied
I have always enjoyed your videos! Keep it up!
-
:thumbsup:
-
Good to see you back man! ^_^
-
Great stuff dude!
Good to have you back!
-
What a return! :yay:
-
yay...finally.
I'd originally assumed your camera ship for these had become corrupted.
-
A visual dedication to the USS Enterprise (1701 Refit ), one of the most aesthetically pleasing ship in Science Fiction!
Enjoy!
RifleMan80
-
I'm going to be finishing up a Negh'var if you want to include it in a future video.
-
I'm going to be finishing up a Negh'var if you want to include it in a future video.
:D Sounds awesome!
-
Anyone remember this?
Lol what a headache that was to try to recreate.
-
When my tos comes out, would u do me an honour of a trailer for my Origins pack?
-
Ooooh. That sounds wonderful!
And btw Phoenix your work is stunning, I'm falling in love with TOS all over again, it's currently my favorite era at the moment, keep in mind I'm a TNG baby ;)
Adam
-
When my tos comes out, would u do me an honour of a trailer for my Origins pack?
It would be a pleasure!
-
Remember the "Random Bridge Commander" videos I made?
Random Bridge Commander
Random Bridge Commander #2
Heres the new one!
Random Bridge Commander: A New Age
The music from STO's "Legacy of Romulus" worked quite well me thinks!
Enjoy!
RifleMan80
-
I wish, someday, to make a ship myself that YOU would make a vid out of