Bridge Commander Central
BC Forums => BC Modding => Topic started by: Starforce2 on August 18, 2012, 07:07:29 PM
-
Anyone here good with the nifscope or whatever it's called? I'm told it can fix a ship that was facing the wrong direction when it was converted. I have a ship that needs your help.
-
Anyone here good with the nifscope or whatever it's called? I'm told it can fix a ship that was facing the wrong direction when it was converted. I have a ship that needs your help.
that cant be fixed in NIFskope.
it requires a physical re-export from an editor (max, gmax)
if you need someone to do this for ya, let me know. ill be happy to help out
-
well problem is the nif is all I've got.
-
no worries, you dont need the original file.
the coordinates are preserved in the NIF export.
is this about the backwards cardie fighter that was asked about a few weeks ago??
-
Nope that was me lol.
-
this one is a fed.
-
no worries, you dont need the original file.
the coordinates are preserved in the NIF export.
:yeahthat: You can rotate the model in Nifskope, save new settings, then save the open nif file.
-
so who wants to fix it?
-
Ill take a look into it. Pm me a dl link and ill look into it. Gotta use my phone as a hub tho... Internets down at my house..