Bridge Commander Central
BC Forums => BC Modding => Topic started by: Starforce2 on December 20, 2010, 10:35:53 PM
-
Interceptor
Preble
Steamrunner
Looking for new people not in the last batch of testers so as to not spoil all the releases for one set of people.
Starting to wonder if my bases will come in time with enough left for a Borg? Hmm. If so, those are round 3.
-
i wouldn?t mind beta testing.....don?t have anything else to do anyway.
-
I'll beta if there's room for me.
-
probably one more will do. Will start sending links.
-
i'll go ahead and do it!
-
Check your pm's.
-
So some problems found:
No glows on the preble (fixable)
Typos on files for preble and steamrunner (fixed)
Arcs on the interceptor (be fixed tonight, hopefully)
Possible uprating of the warpcore and impulse stat and/or shields on the preble (but not much) tweaked tonight.
Keep an eye on this thread for the fixes. in about 4 hrs or so.
Also, can you guys grab some pix (wait for the glows on the preble) I'd also like the interceptor sitting next to an intrepid so I can estimate size, since I never noted it.
Best pix will be used on bcfiles.
-
Ok, using the links in your pm's all 3 ships have been updated to address bugs. Preble has had key system hitpoints beefed up slightly and glow issue hopefully solved, interceptor it's phasers and torpedo fixed and the issues with the steamrunner torpedo should be done as well.
Grab some screens while you're in guys.
-
hey...made two pics....one is a beauty shot...the intrepid plus the interceptor(NOTE: Nebula in background is from my pack)
oh and sorry for no AA and AF in the pics.....i?ve got a problem with my video card...its causing screen flicker on my PC, so i?ve done those in my laptop....with an intel graphics card :banghead:
the other is a size comparisson between the intrepid and the interceptor.
-
Well, the windows look about the same size so I guess that is about right. Perhaps I should turn up the manuvering a bit? What ya think?
Also, since I posted updates, does it fire directly fwd?