Bridge Commander Central

Recreational Forums => Other Sci-Fi Discussion => Topic started by: Lionus on June 14, 2010, 01:29:27 AM

Title: Star Wars:The Force Unleashed II
Post by: Lionus on June 14, 2010, 01:29:27 AM
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-the-force/101181 (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-the-force/101181) looks good, let's hope that the gameplay is too..
Title: Re: Star Wars:The Force Unleashed II
Post by: metalnick on June 14, 2010, 01:57:02 AM
I really liked the first one. I'm willing to bet this one's gonna kick even more ass.
Title: Re: Star Wars:The Force Unleashed II
Post by: Bones on June 14, 2010, 02:23:13 AM
yeah TFU was awesome :) I really like action/adventure games like this (only with decent gamepad) and this one was by all means great :) not too easy not too hard tho I must admit it took me awhile to bring that ISD down :P
Title: Re: Star Wars:The Force Unleashed II
Post by: EDD_7 on June 14, 2010, 05:02:48 AM
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-the-force/101181 (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-the-force/101181) looks good, let's hope that the gameplay is too..

Wow thats made my day.

The First game had a proper Star wars feel to it. And was great fun. Although i didn't like being stuck to one path and not benig able to have abit of free roam.

Although they might have sorted that out

 


 :yay: