Bridge Commander Central

BC Forums => BC General => Topic started by: AndrewJ on January 27, 2007, 04:04:39 PM

Title: First Contact Vulcan Ship
Post by: AndrewJ on January 27, 2007, 04:04:39 PM
Just curious has this ever been made as I've never seen it, if not could someone make her? would make for some interesting shots.
Title: Re: First Contact Vulcan Ship
Post by: MickJo on January 27, 2007, 06:36:40 PM
I've never seen it for BC, infact not on any other trek game as well.
Title: Re: First Contact Vulcan Ship
Post by: Adonis on January 27, 2007, 07:57:47 PM
Just curious has this ever been made as I've never seen it, if not could someone make her? would make for some interesting shots.

The answer is simply put: No.
Title: Re: First Contact Vulcan Ship
Post by: Cube on January 27, 2007, 07:59:13 PM
The answer less simply put is: No, but you could try to learn how to model yourself, and make one yourself.