Bridge Commander Central

BC Forums => BC Modding => Topic started by: Cobie2 on October 31, 2009, 01:58:13 PM

Title: Savage WIP Textures
Post by: Cobie2 on October 31, 2009, 01:58:13 PM
OK, I pured myself over the tutorials, as well as google, and i cant figre out for the life of me how to texture my model! Bleh. Anyone wanna give me a hand? I'm using Blender, but i also have Photoshop and NifSkope
Title: Re: Savage WIP Textures
Post by: 086gf on October 31, 2009, 03:50:58 PM
I figured out how to do this a few months ago but, im in a hurry so I can't get specific right now. Though I will say this...its much easier to texture outside of blender than with blender.
Title: Re: Savage WIP Textures
Post by: Cobie2 on November 01, 2009, 09:56:47 AM
Thats the thing... I have no idea how to even start texturing...