Bridge Commander Central
BC Forums => BC Technical Support => Topic started by: Worf359Alpha on August 09, 2009, 11:48:58 PM
-
I replaced my old compaq laptop with an ASUS Gaming laptop and now my TGATool3 edited will not open ship icons for editing, is this a 64 bit problem or somtin else? My old computer ran the editer just fine, can any1 help!
-
Link to the tool?
-
Sorry, heres the link, http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/TGA_Tool_Editor;7162
-
I would suggest you try something else, like Paint.Net
But it can run on a 32 bit version of Vista, without running into UAT. So it would appear likely that it is a 64bit issue, since I have a 32 bit version of windows.
-
Thx Mleo, il give that a shot. :o
-
Thx Mleo for the advice about Paint.NET, awsome program, now i can get back to work on my tac icons that need tweeking. :lol: