Bridge Commander Central

BC Forums => BC Technical Support => Topic started by: Roger_wilco on May 31, 2009, 09:48:46 PM

Title: BC Super mod
Post by: Roger_wilco on May 31, 2009, 09:48:46 PM
Hey all!

Fired up this game after cleaning house and finding it at bottom of my games drawer (for shame I know).  Anyway I have installed the BC Super mod with it's patch but I have a question...I have noticed that "enemy" and friendly ships wither away pritty quick under phaser and esepecially torp fire.  Is there a known Balance issue?  I have tried in the "mutation" icon on main menu to use only stock ships/systms but still ships die really quickly.  Same thing in MP any one have any info or point me in the right direction.  Thanks alot...love the game and mods all over again.

RW
Title: Re: BC Super mod
Post by: Nebula on May 31, 2009, 10:51:26 PM
The BC Super Mod forces you to manage shields and maneuver your ship a lot.
Title: Re: BC Super mod
Post by: CaptainRussell on June 17, 2009, 10:27:09 PM
Move quickly and aggressively, and watch your ass, especially around Kessok.

Hahahahah!!!!

-CR