Bridge Commander Central
BC Forums => BC Modding => Topic started by: JamesTiberiusKirk on April 21, 2009, 01:51:45 PM
-
Just wanted to know what exact programs I need for porting a sfc ship to bc. Are there multiple programs? Is there a newer one that can open mod files and import them to nif? maybe a 3ds max version?...
-
Starforce2 made a tutorial:
http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/Starforce2s_SFC_ship_conversion_for_dummies;96701 (http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/Starforce2s_SFC_ship_conversion_for_dummies;96701)
-
that I know.
-
3ds Max 5 is apparently good for SFC porting. Said from a SFC nutter who's produced a lot of Connie variants for SFC so I would most definetly take his word for it.
-
Thanks so far!
-
gmax (http://www.turbosquid.com/gmax) + niftools (http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifTools) + sfc plugin (http://starfleetcommand3.filefront.com/file/SFC_MOD_Gmax_plugin;92634) = free sfc/bc modding kit
-
gmax (http://www.turbosquid.com/gmax) + niftools (http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifTools) + sfc plugin (http://starfleetcommand3.filefront.com/file/SFC_MOD_Gmax_plugin;92634) = free sfc/bc modding kit
now THAT was helpful.
thank!! 8)
-
Now if Mr Kirk gets a hold of converting ships over, I'll have to keep an eye out for some good ships :P
-
Hmm? Oh, that kirk.
-
Now if Mr Kirk gets a hold of converting ships over, I'll have to keep an eye out for some good ships :P
Well, now I just need the programs, lol xD