Bridge Commander Central
BC Forums => BC Technical Support => Topic started by: hjenterprises on March 11, 2009, 06:02:55 PM
-
I just downloaded the USS Kelvin from WileyCoyote, and I have had this
problem with other ships before also, but I cant fire the canons on the Kelvin
I checked to see if my disruptors and every thing in my controls options was set to
a key and it was so why wont they fire? :x
-
No crash? So they just don't fire?
Have you checked to see if you have your power settings all the way up (phaser power and weapon power allocation), if so, then please reduce your phaser power and try again. The Phaser power is linked to both phasers and pulse weapons, simply because it's possible.
-
I had the same issue when I turned the phaser power from 50% to 100%, but when I dropped it to 98% they fired.
-
on another issue has anyone having problems with the bussards not lighting up on the jjprise, it says to use ftech mod and I do have that so whats the deal with mine not lighting up?
If the bussards are not lighting up in warp, but remain the dark black/blue both in and out of warp....it might be a scripting error. Is the WC_JJrprisebussardwarmup script in scripts/Custom/Techs? Try removing the pyc of the warm up's script file to see if the script works. In my game, I do not have that much of extra fancy system mods, only BCS: The Beginning, QB Autostart, NanoFX, Ftech, and BPCore for the detailed bridges. It could also probably be a conflicting script thingy.
-
Sorry about the late reply, been kinda busy with exams and similar.
There seem to be 2 issue's here. The one with pulse weapons and with a warp texture swap.
Pulse first, are you sure it isn't designed to run out? Say it's supposed to act like a torpedo launcher?
About the warmup script, why doesn't it not just use the TMPWarmup script? I know, the name might fool you, but it's just designed to do a texture swap (1 or more) when going into warp and some other texture swap when going out of warp.