Bridge Commander Central

BC Forums => BC General => Topic started by: LordReserei on February 19, 2009, 05:54:28 PM

Title: Which side are you on?
Post by: LordReserei on February 19, 2009, 05:54:28 PM
I've been playing ST: BC for a while now and was thinking, of all the ship mods and such out there, I doubt very much that everyone fights as UFP against others like Klingons and such, and that there are some who prefer other races over Federation ships so I'd like to know so I can get imput from all of you and experiment with other races more than just loading up a Sovvy, Intrepid or Defiant class ship all the time. =)
Title: Re: Which side are you on?
Post by: Billz on February 19, 2009, 06:01:14 PM
Ancient Warship.

'nuff said  8)
Title: Re: Which side are you on?
Post by: LordReserei on February 19, 2009, 06:34:29 PM
hot damn!...that reminds me, I still need to download the Stargate ship packs, had to reformat my PC not long ago, lost all of my mods and totally forgot about that!....kinda sucks how they canceled SG: Atlantis though and thanks for reminding me inadvertently! lol
Title: Re: Which side are you on?
Post by: Billz on February 19, 2009, 07:06:06 PM
You don't need versions 1 or 2 of the ship pack. All you need is version 3
http://files.filefront.com/Stargate+Pack+v3+Spoiler+Warning/;8430985;/fileinfo.html

The files required for v3 are mentioned in the readme.
Also, you'll need the attached script file so that the toban mines work properly.

Back on topic though. I like to take Ancient ships and Ori ships up agaisnt a borg cube. Much fun.  8)

EDIT: You only need the attached F_MineAI.py file if you are using a non-Kobayashi Maru install with the stargate v3 ship pack.
Title: Re: Which side are you on?
Post by: LordReserei on February 19, 2009, 07:39:13 PM
woot!, thanks for the link =)
Title: Re: Which side are you on?
Post by: Dalek on February 20, 2009, 07:11:19 AM
You know, I haven't actually played BC properly in a long while. it's always been to either test out textures or some scripting. What I do know is that I like ZZ's Klingon and Romulan ships. Those orange and green disruptors are so fun to use.

But in the long run, it's Federation for me.
Title: Re: Which side are you on?
Post by: KrrKs on February 20, 2009, 07:13:36 AM
I use randomly all of the Ships in my install, so no real fav race
Title: Re: Which side are you on?
Post by: Aeries on February 20, 2009, 05:55:55 PM
Either fast assault ships like the Defiant or DJ's Valiant... or smaller klingon ships.