Bridge Commander Central
BC Forums => BC Technical Support => Topic started by: Dr.Zod on September 17, 2008, 02:46:21 AM
-
Hi there,
my problem is that starbases and ships that are supposed to be in the sytems, just are not there!
I have patched BC to 1.1 and installed KM1.0 Mod on it, and whenever I load a QB map (e.g. Sol3) the starbase or the ships that should be there are not.
Is this a known problemor just me, I don?t see where the error is because it?s a clean install?
I also looked at the *.py files in the systems folder if the names of the models have changed maybe, but doesn?t seem so!
Please feel free to coment, any help is very welcome.
Thanx in advance
Greetz
Dr.Zod
-
Could you link to the (System) mod you are trying to use?
Generally speaking, most systems do not include ships (starbases are a slightly special type of ships, infact, just 1 value different).
-
The only time this should be happening is when you warp to the system, not when you start qb at that system. That is odd.
And why am I not seeing this over at the KM forum? Considering you would get more appropriate help.
Please watch the tone. El.
Could you link to the (System) mod you are trying to use?
http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/Kobayashi_Maru_10_Full;81222 ;)
-
I have a problem like this with the Starbase 12 map, and DS9 map Crashes on me, but when I turn the emulator off for the ships being in the system it works fine, what happened to me was when I added a excalibur pack, it deleted a couple ships. Did you add any new ships/starbases recently?