Bridge Commander Central
BC Forums => BC Modding => Topic started by: Voyager16 on August 03, 2008, 06:53:47 PM
-
Right, So I edited a ship, and gave it some extra naccles (personal use)
But when ingame, the lights (red/green etc) + phaser fire, is like 10km of the port side of the ship per example.
I dont know how to fix this.
And BCU is down, so I hope to get some answers here.
~Voy.
-
In the options, set Model Scale to 0.01
-
It is.
-
/bump
Nobody?
JB06 said the thing with the move button in MS, and that did not help.
-
You could try PM-ing StarForce, or El(minster).
-
Did you delette the vox file, and the pyc files [for the ship]?
-
The original HP probably had the wrong model scale set up. Try setting it to 0.1, re-adjust your HP values and then try again.
-
it was weird, at my port it fixed. (removing the .pyc)
At the Ent-F, It crashed, I replaced the original HP.
And it's fixed now Oo