Bridge Commander Central
BC Forums => BC General => Topic started by: bannon on June 25, 2008, 06:29:05 PM
-
Ok, odd title but it just popped in to my head.lol. The question I pose is this, what colour was that fricking ships hull? I installed Lints Defiant, fantastic little model. Very good at making things go kaboom! But its all grey, I could've swarn it was blue in parts on the show. Did they change it at some point and im just a total dullard?lol. Also didn't she have a light shining on to her name in front of the bridge? Or is this model based on the second defiant? The one that replaced the destroyed one?
-
go to trekcore.com - they have a million screenshots of every episode of DS9 (and the rest)...
might take a while to browse thru the lot, but that would be the best way to see...