Bridge Commander Central
BC Forums => BC Technical Support => Solved Problems => Topic started by: Kirk on February 05, 2008, 04:43:19 PM
-
:| Well, I hoped this would never happen to me. My bridge crew is all wonky. I believe the problem started when I installed the Metropol Class Ship, http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/MetropolClass_and_Bridge;74022 (http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/MetropolClass_and_Bridge;74022), because it comes with a bridge. I have ignored the problem for some time, but it is kind of annoying. Also, I did not install anything for this pack that would overwrite the mods I have right now, ex. the Nebula Bridge from KM. It is possible that I may have forgotten to copy something. Either way, attached is the error report, and some screenshots.
-
I suspect you just need to reinstall BPCore.
I'll update this post after I verified it, but I doubt it can do any harm.
If you haven't installed BPCore before, then reinstall one of the newer bridges. The "Bridge Fix" was basicly overwritten.
[EDIT] I actually couldn't find anything wrong with it, still, try the above.
-
I got BPCore from KM, is it possible to copy and paste something from the original KM file, or will I have to download the separate BPCore Gold release? (I have a 56k connection so I hope it's the former)
-
This file ought to get you underway, place it in scripts/Custom/Autoload
-
:dance Yay! Thank you, I should have seen that. Easy fix, thanks again.
Edit: Problem Solved, Thread Locked