Bridge Commander Central

BC Forums => BC Technical Support => Topic started by: Neb220 on September 16, 2020, 10:48:08 PM

Title: Black Screen, Yellow Cursor After Stargate 3 mod or beggining mod
Post by: Neb220 on September 16, 2020, 10:48:08 PM
I have installed clean install, then patch, then nano, bcut, mvam, tech framework.

It loads fine with those. But if I install the bcs beginning mod or stargate pack 3 I get the black screen and cursor.

I have tried adding the stargate mod manually and also with the editor.

Am I missing something? Help Please. I have tried the readmes and searching the forums.
Title: Re: Black Screen, Yellow Cursor After Stargate 3 mod or beggining mod
Post by: Haxxor1337 on September 17, 2020, 03:39:39 AM
 :hi:
1. Clean install - 1.1 Pach✔
2. Install BC-Mod Installer .NET (latest version) and Foundation (March 31, 2002)✔
3. Install NanoFX 2.0 Beta✔
4. Install MVAM Infinite✔
5. Install Tech Framework 1.2✔
6. Install BCS The Beginning Version 2.0.2 (26 March 2006)X

Mouse&Blackscreen on step 6.

BCS The Beginning is not needed for Star Gate Ship Pack v.3.0.

I installed step 1 - 5 with the Star Gate Ship Pack v.3.0 and i have a error (Mouse&Blackscreen)

Readme SG Ship Pack
Quote
BCS:The beginning may be needed for the transport nukes to work properly, i'm not sure (although i think they wrk without).

Alternatively I think everything you need is included in the Kobyashi Maru mod (except the foundation). KM is also needed
for the modified point defence script to work properly so I would advise having that installed.

When u install KM Mod u can use the Star Gate Ship Pack v.3.0 without problems.
Title: Re: Black Screen, Yellow Cursor After Stargate 3 mod or beggining mod
Post by: JimmyB76 on September 17, 2020, 01:18:03 PM
can you please provide a console report?