Bridge Commander Central

BC Forums => BC Downloads => Topic started by: Blackrook32 on October 05, 2018, 08:20:26 PM

Title: Avenger Bridge Set v.1.0
Post by: Blackrook32 on October 05, 2018, 08:20:26 PM
* Avenger Bridge Set v.1.0:
http://www.bc-central.net/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=40 (http://www.bc-central.net/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=40)

(https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/800x600q90/923/GSsZUJ.png)

(https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/800x600q90/922/SroExo.png)
Title: Re: Avenger Bridge Set v.1.0
Post by: JimmyB76 on August 25, 2021, 09:51:49 PM
BR - This should be at BCFiles...
I can upload it there, or unless if you would prefer to do so since it is your mod?
Title: Re: Avenger Bridge Set v.1.0
Post by: Blackrook32 on August 26, 2021, 12:54:22 PM
BR - This should be at BCFiles...
I can upload it there, or unless if you would prefer to do so since it is your mod?


Already is. :P

https://www.gamefront.com/@blackrook32 (https://www.gamefront.com/@blackrook32)



Title: Re: Avenger Bridge Set v.1.0
Post by: JimmyB76 on August 26, 2021, 09:58:23 PM
Awesome!!
Title: Re: Avenger Bridge Set v.1.0
Post by: cordanilus on August 30, 2021, 10:47:16 PM
Sweet. :-) Downloaded, will check it when I have the chance.  But, I is eager.  :dance

USS Thor? USS Hulk? USS Ionman?   ha ha  Just kidding.  :funny
Title: Re: Avenger Bridge Set v.1.0
Post by: Mario on September 01, 2021, 12:08:17 AM
Sweet. :-) Downloaded, will check it when I have the chance.  But, I is eager.  :dance

USS Thor? USS Hulk? USS Ionman?   ha ha  Just kidding.  :funny

Wow dude I haven't seen you in years :D
Title: Re: Avenger Bridge Set v.1.0
Post by: cordanilus on September 01, 2021, 01:53:03 AM
Wow dude I haven't seen you in years :D

Hhhheeeeeyyyyy Sovvie!!!....Mario?  lol Just kidding. I know who you are.  :P  Greetings and Salutations.