Author Topic: bc crashes after a ship explodes  (Read 1479 times)

danthius

Re: bc crashes after a ship explodes
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2009, 10:50:12 AM »
anyone knows?

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2009, 11:02:38 AM »
How big are the battles you usually fight in?
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

danthius

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2009, 03:13:27 PM »
4 5 vessels sometimes 10 if there is a cube involved  :D sometimes i warp thru regions.....

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2009, 03:29:20 PM »
Weird. I can handle (just about) much more than that with very few crashes.
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

danthius

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2009, 03:32:29 PM »
yes but when i have finished the battle and i start a new one with like 5 vessels it goes straight to my desktop with the message that stbc doesnt react anymore and must be shut down

Offline JamesTiberiusKirk

• Johnny Walker... one of my best friends! Cheers!
  • Cookies: 33
  • Cheers!
    • My Myspace Page ->
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 10:14:43 AM »
that might be because it loads that new ships on top of the others to the memory. If im not mistaken, once you loaded a ship, and later reselect it, it doesnt take nearly the time it took to load the first time

"And this... is... to go... even further beyond!"

danthius

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2009, 06:47:52 AM »
thats correct but if i end the battle and choose different types of vessels it mostly crashes again so how could i clean the memory so it wont crash again?

danthius

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2009, 09:17:33 AM »
hmm seems i do not have this problem alone  :(  http://bcs-tng.com/forums/index.php?topic=942.0