Author Topic: Custom Resolution  (Read 963 times)

Offline ChronowerX_GT

• ChronowerX Productions - Founder
  • Cookies: 36
    • ChronowerX Productions
Custom Resolution
« on: April 22, 2008, 03:11:19 PM »
Hi I was wondering if there is a way or script to allow different resolutions in BC. The ones I want a 1440*900 and 1920*1080. The reason I want the second one is because I want to make some PS3 themes using BC images.

Thanks,

Luke

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is kinda like having a peeing section in a pool...

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: Custom Resolution
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 03:20:19 PM »
BC supports "custom" resolutions at an extend, one is that you need to be running in -TestMode, and second, you need to manually edit your options.cfg and I suppose don't enter the Graphics menu.
And I think, that you don't have the anti aliassing mod active (if you have it).

Oh, another problem, your GUI will look like it's in 640x480 mode (limitation of the scripts).

Lastly, this has gotten mixed results, only 1 known case where it worked.

Now, also check this thread out:
http://bc-central.net/forums/index.php?topic=3184.0

[EDIT] The anti aliasing mod is called "3rd Era Jaggie Fix" and can be found in the Startup options of UMM.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.