Author Topic: Post dom-war excelsior refit  (Read 21568 times)

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
Re: Post dom-war excelsior refit
« Reply #240 on: September 08, 2008, 02:38:07 PM »
hm strange, another mod was uploaded though...

you have a valid point. Sorry for causing trouble though. I can be quite thick at times
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #241 on: September 08, 2008, 02:47:35 PM »
hm strange, another mod was uploaded though...

you have a valid point. Sorry for causing trouble though. I can be quite thick at times
no stress :D the longer you wait, the more fun you'll have with flaying that baby ;)

Offline Dalek

« Reply #242 on: September 09, 2008, 11:27:23 AM »
Why does "flaying" sound rather...unusual? Nah just kidding. But you might wanna change it. I am really looking forward to this. Cos I'm being thick again, I can see the registery, but not the name. Is the name part of the poll? Or have I missed it like I usually do?
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #243 on: September 09, 2008, 11:48:01 AM »
nah it's the one from the poll and yeah 'flaying' sounds weird to me too :P

Offline Dalek

« Reply #244 on: September 09, 2008, 11:55:33 AM »
KRAKOW! Kaboom!

- Lorien

MikeA

« Reply #245 on: September 10, 2008, 02:40:29 AM »
Hmm.. still not available.  Seems odd.  Really?  A week or more?  Other mods are popping up.  I am dying to use this beast!  :)

intrepid90

« Reply #246 on: September 10, 2008, 04:26:59 AM »
yeps, I agree with you mike...

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #247 on: September 10, 2008, 05:11:50 AM »
I'm sure it will be up in any moment now ;)

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #248 on: September 10, 2008, 08:16:43 AM »
guys, we've already just been thru this...

sometimes life gets busy for BCFiles staffers, and they try to get things up as quickly as they can... 
it will be up when the staffers have time to post it - please be a little more patient and please try to avoid discussing how long it may seem to be taking...  it will be up as soon as someone can...
thx :)

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #249 on: September 10, 2008, 08:21:23 AM »
I've just talked with Lint and the file got lost somewhere between gmail and BCF but no worries i've already resubmitted it ;)

edit: I've started new thread on BC Downloads section as it's up on BCF so enjoy :D

Offline Dalek

« Reply #250 on: September 10, 2008, 12:31:01 PM »
Yay! NOw I want the Minotaur.

BTW, the warp coils (blue bits) on the Exc-Refit look kinda old and a bit pixxely.

- Lorien

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #251 on: September 10, 2008, 01:05:33 PM »
Maybe it's because of compression rate i guess, i'll fix it anyway for pack, oh and minotaur is doing fine, by the end of the week model will be ready for smoothing errors fix and then new HP /finishing textures.

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #252 on: September 10, 2008, 05:17:06 PM »
Ok since this thread served its purpose I'd like to lock it down.
Further updates about Minotaur and new bridge will be posted on new threads.