Author Topic: ST: Excalibur  (Read 412 times)

Offline TonyKirk

• Cookies: 0
ST: Excalibur
« on: July 17, 2011, 10:37:01 AM »
Howdy folks.

I am trying to get in touch with the people at ST: Excalibur.  As I understand, this is one of the places to find the Devs.  I'd love to get involved in that project, but I am not sure the PM name of the people I need to contact.  Over at their forums, Mark has a link to PM him here, but I'm not sure who the right "Mark" is. 

I'm an old D&D game dev for NWN1/2 who has recently uncovered all the BC modding that has been happening for the last almost ten years.  I am floored by what BC became after I left the BC world.  Amazing.  I discovered the Excalibur project and would love to get involved in a developing standpoint, but they are not the easiest bunch to find/contact.  I work with Ruby, Python, C#, and Java.  I am familiar with various 3D engines, can model with ZBrush pretty well, and can build some pretty exteriors.

I'd love to help see ST: E off the ground, as it looks to be everything I've wanted in a "BC2" game...

Thanks for your time and for being here; what a great community.

-Tony

Offline TonyKirk

• Cookies: 0
Re: ST: Excalibur
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 11:01:01 AM »
I post this and then find a PM at the ST: E forums.  Rock on.

Hopefully I'll see you all as an ST: E dev soon to help bring a wonderful game to us Trek fans.

Cheers.

-Tony

Offline Nebula

• BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
Re: ST: Excalibur
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 11:04:39 AM »
well now that this is solved :D I guess I'll go ahead and lock it.

oh and good luck.
Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.