Author Topic: Which ships, stations and/or locations would you like to see in BC?  (Read 1192 times)

Offline FekLeyr Targ

• DS9FX Team
  • Cookies: 537
I'm just curious. Which ships, stations and/or locations would you like to see in BC?

If you ask me, and I know that you haven't, I would like to see the Grigari Assault Ship which appears in the game DS9 The Fallen.

Incase you haven't played it yet, here are a few links (beware of possible spoilers):
(6:30)
http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Grigari
http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Grigari_warship
http://www.moddb.com/groups/star-trek-fan-club/downloads/stds9tf-grigari-screenshots
TaH pagh, Tah be.

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
Re: Which ships, stations and/or locations would you like to see in BC?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 07:45:37 AM »
this is too close to a Ship Request Thread, which is something we have deliberately not had here at BCC since the beginning...  :P

Offline FekLeyr Targ

• DS9FX Team
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 05:25:28 PM »
this is too close to a Ship Request Thread, which is something we have deliberately not had here at BCC since the beginning...  :P

Actually it wasn't a request. As I said, I'm just curious.

What about you? What would you like to see in BC?
TaH pagh, Tah be.

Offline Joshmaul

• Lunatic with a Starship
  • Cookies: 8
  • A Mind Without Purpose Will Walk in Dark Places
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 06:10:36 PM »
The ships that Kt'Hyla built for me (based on a few design suggestions I gave him, heh) eons ago for Klingon Academy.

http://dhost.info/phoenix/reydovan.htm

There is also a design I've taken a liking to, the Diligent class...looks something like this. Mesh was done by a fellow named Medjai.
"If one does as God does enough times, one will become as God is." - Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Offline STxB52002

• Cookies: 0
  • Faith Manages
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 04:14:08 PM »
I'd like more Babylon 5 ships, including all the Vorlon and Shadow ships. A B5 station and a Omega Destroyer with rotating sections would be epic, but no one has been able to make those yet.

I'd also like to see the JJprise bridge in BC. I imagine that is in the works already.
"Babylon 5 was the last of the Babylon stations. There would never be another. It changed the future and it changed us. It taught us that we have to create the future or others will do it for us. It showed us that we have to care for one another, because if we don't, who will? And that true strength sometimes comes from the most unlikely places. Mostly, though, I think it gave us hope, that there can always be new beginnings. Even for people like us."

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 07:50:49 AM »
BC can't handle the rotation, I know that.

I've never seen a Vorlon ship, but i know the battlecrab is there, I still have it.  too bad the Narn ships don't want to work :P
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline Bren

• DS9FX Team
  • Cookies: 33
  • 6EQUJ5
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 07:59:23 PM »
Actually, I'm not sure, but isn't F-tech capable of doing constant rotation?
"The sky calls to us, if we do not destroy ourselves, we will, one day, venture to the stars." - Carl Sagan

Klingon Academy now works on XP/Vista/Win 7 thanks to one dude's patches, click here for details. I highly recommend it!

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 08:15:16 PM »
unless Slipstream and Wormholes were made with FTech then it is possible ;) then you're right Bren, if I'm correct LC's Voyager's nacelles geometry is also controlled by FTech

Offline Hellsgate

• Administrator, "Star Trek: New Worlds"
  • Cookies: 2
  • Administrator, "Star Trek: New Worlds"
    • =^=Star Trek: New Worlds=^=
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 02:29:26 AM »
I'd like to see more TNG to STO-era generic civilian colonies, including orbital trading / maintenance stations. Farms surrounded by self-defense measures, apartment buildings, motor pools, etc.

In example: decommissioned / "re-purposed" Utopia Planetia parking stations with a marina-style network of external docking arms with walkways / look-out points running out to freighters, extremely-low warp/impulse-capable houseboats, etc.

Federation underwater colonies?

I'd like to see more (warp capable) freighters.     
If At First You Don't Succeed, So Much For Skydiving.

Offline Vbeserk

• Cookies: 2
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2011, 09:21:57 AM »
I'd like to see a bunch of ships, like the Scavenger Base from Star Trek Voyager Elite Force, the Forge that is from Elite Force too, the Vulcan ship from ST Legacy, that ship from Star Trek 4 that one which want the wales, a location, the ship graveyard from Voyager Elite Force, the Premonition Class ship from Star Trek Armada 1, those romulan ships from the ENT era of the ST Legacy. :dance This are the ones which i want to see in BC :readme:. :thumbsup:

Offline FekLeyr Targ

• DS9FX Team
TaH pagh, Tah be.