Author Topic: I need HELP  (Read 809 times)

Offline tiqhud

• BCFiles File Poster
  • Cookies: 1067
  • San Francisco Shipyards (HPer) file manuiplater
I need HELP
« on: August 24, 2010, 05:27:18 PM »
trying to do a new 'Planetary System' [remeber the ENT episode in a mirror darkly] ,baz1701 has done a defiant and an asteroid dock.

I am useing my Vulcan system [some things removed and a planet replaced, and got the defiant in it] But it Works.
However when I take the PY files, then rename them, TholTQ , TholTQ1, TholTQ1_S, then replace Vulcan with the TholTQ1 , and the correct System properties [I just can not get to even load]
baffling
TiqHud
you sir, are unable to strike, the port or starboard parts of hull , of a bovine storage facility.
Canon , what people argue exists, that doesn't really  exist.
It is all the little details, that cause headaches.
"Never judge wealth with Money"
'Intelligence has Nothing to do with Politics'
it is Late, Do you know where your Towel is?

Offline Jb06

• Cookies: 968
  • JL Studios Co-Founder
    • JL Studios
Re: I need HELP
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 06:25:48 PM »
trying to do a new 'Planetary System' [remeber the ENT episode in a mirror darkly] ,baz1701 has done a defiant and an asteroid dock.

I am useing my Vulcan system [some things removed and a planet replaced, and got the defiant in it] But it Works.
However when I take the PY files, then rename them, TholTQ , TholTQ1, TholTQ1_S, then replace Vulcan with the TholTQ1 , and the correct System properties [I just can not get to even load]
baffling

send the files over to me if you want. Ive done tones of systems for the DQP, should be easy.

~Jb

Offline tiqhud

• BCFiles File Poster
  • Cookies: 1067
  • San Francisco Shipyards (HPer) file manuiplater
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 07:05:48 PM »
Well Thanks for the quik reply, I m gonna hold for abit now , baz1701 has most of the ships ready, and Gmunoz was also gonna check the system files,  These new ships have to be HPed.

Can I call on you jb for help at a later date, Ive not forgot about the system, just got to get these ships ready tho.  [I shall email you the files JB]
a tholian ship, hirror NX, tholian asteriod dock, and a Tos defiant [done HPed]  all have to go in the system.

OH baz- if you read this why not show people the pics of the ships you have done.
TiqHud
you sir, are unable to strike, the port or starboard parts of hull , of a bovine storage facility.
Canon , what people argue exists, that doesn't really  exist.
It is all the little details, that cause headaches.
"Never judge wealth with Money"
'Intelligence has Nothing to do with Politics'
it is Late, Do you know where your Towel is?

Offline Jb06

• JL Studios Co-Founder
    • JL Studios
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 07:11:25 PM »
yeah that's fair enough. Just pm when you're ready

;)

~Jb

Offline baz1701

• Cookies: 1434
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 04:47:25 AM »
Glad too.

Had already posted these in sci fi renders but nice to show them in the proper context.

Just confirm this pack will have the tholian dock, Ent Era Tholian ship.

Also I have updated my TOS Connie. I have fixed the mesh errors and re-profiled the hanger deck to be more canon. This also has had a full texture make over. Also as before the bussards are animated.

And there will be a mirror version of the NX-01 to be the player ship.
Whatever knocks us back, can only make us stronger.

Offline Jb06

• JL Studios Co-Founder
    • JL Studios
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 07:11:02 AM »
looks good. All that i can see which needs fixing it the purple tint to the defiant's saucer compared with the rest of the ship.

Cookie

~Jb

Offline baz1701

• Cookies: 1434
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 08:12:26 AM »
Easy fix was a off base colour in Max
Whatever knocks us back, can only make us stronger.