Author Topic: star trek Future!  (Read 703 times)

Offline Martyn_Myst

• Cookies: 0
star trek Future!
« on: January 19, 2010, 05:55:19 PM »
 i am posting this to see if you guys will entertain this idea i have a plan to make a star trek future concept now i have no skills what so ever when it comes to modding or making models that is why i am asking my star trek time line for this concept is the year 4068 two thousand years after first contact now the story goes the feds are allied with a group of defecting romulans a group of renegade klingons and a group of individual borg they form up the alpha alliance the enemy is the bulk of the klingon empire and the romulan star empire they form the romligon alliance and are the bad guys the actual borg are now in the gamma quadrant as the delta quadrant is now severly damaged by a temporal explosion more on that if the idea is taken on the dominion is gone wiped out or assimilated the cardassian union is now reduced to 3 systems in the galatic core and the ferengie are only in their home system

now i will welcome any ship designs people may put foward to add in the story but the designs must be new for the timeline not kitbashes of current ships please reply in the thread!
"the starship doesn't make the man, the man makes the starship" - Starfleet military annum

Offline Starforce2

• Master Hardpointer
  • Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 882
    • Facebook
Re: star trek Future!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 06:27:41 PM »
ok, this is not technicly a mod. You're asking for a story and designs which means it would be better off in trek discussion. Also, if you want highly advanced ships for far future feds or others, I suggest you pitch your idea to atolm at dynaverse, and if he lets you use his work may have something that suits you.
I just realised something. I've released over 300 fully modded ships for bridge commander. Bow to your master :D
Read my mod blog!
http://bcs-tng.com/forums/index.php?action=viewblog;u=1129

Offline candle_86

• Cookies: 2
  • Position Gamma Hydra sector 10
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 06:39:02 PM »
2000 years? thats a littel far off honesty

Offline Martyn_Myst

• Cookies: 0
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 07:19:51 PM »
i have chosen 2000 yrs because of the temporal explosion i mentioned remember the voyager episode when they when back in time to stop that chronoworks bloke and save that captain from the aeon timeship what if the explosion still happened but instill of destroying time it alterd
it just something to make you think about it

im just saying that if anyone wants to make ships for it i can make wireframes drawings of my ships and see what they like or make up their own rights to make this are open but i would like to put in one ship with my name as its creater!
"the starship doesn't make the man, the man makes the starship" - Starfleet military annum

Offline deadthunder2_0

• Cookies: 39
  • Tech, Nonstop, General- Modders Of Steel
    • Modders of Steel Home page
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 08:02:49 PM »
I'll have a design in a min
Support the Post TNG Ship Pack

Tech, Nonstop, General- Modders Of Steel,
We are the Modders that take everything to the next level, We are the Modders of Steel

Offline Hellsgate

• Administrator, "Star Trek: New Worlds"
  • Cookies: 2
  • Administrator, "Star Trek: New Worlds"
    • =^=Star Trek: New Worlds=^=
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 11:42:21 PM »
"Star Trek: The Continuing Mission"
"Karma Chameleon"

(TNG/DS9 Relaunch Era)

Calendar Date:

1532 Hrs.
23 November 2382

(Acting Captain/Assistant Chief Medical Officer) Lieutenant Stephen Thomas, U.S.S. Cadence - Legacy-Class, reporting.

The Cadence, limping home from an engagement with Tholian forces & a race I'm personnally unfamilliar with as the shipboard main computer has become useless, have picked-up mild readings of a unknown contact at medium range. I've ordered the crew to avoid further contact, keep trying to reroute power to basic necessities and keep trying to fix the usual buoy and throw it out an airlock or dropkick it out the decompressed shuttlebay. I've included a request in the last duty log to send someone in better straits to investigate the unknown contact, coordinates enclosed[/b]. End Log.

1801 Hours.

We're in the process of abandoning ship. The Captain (right along with two thirds of our original crew) are confirmed dead, the First Officer and Chief Medical Officers are all missing -- (huffing and wheezing) -- not entirely out of character for a ship that's got multiple hull breaches. The bridge was ripped right off the hull, with more than half the saucer section. Containment fields are flickering. I've canceled red alert notifications, asked the assistant chief engineer and science officer to concur with self-destruct. End Log.

==============================

Calendar Date:

1321 Hours

31 December 2383

The U.S.S. Huron[/b], (a Constellation A-Class light cruiser) dropped from warp as close as they could to the resident nebula to obscure their subspace window from enemy sensors. Tactical picked-up the Cadence contact and cautiously launched a probe to tempt potential predators. No reactions. But the design of the contact was interesting. Wide, flat, organic, and obviously influenced by a Starfleet Galaxy Class. The Captain decided it would be best to consult Temporal Investigations after science deduced (and engineering confirmed) it wasn't from our time. It was much, much, much older than anything we'd ever planned for the Borg or confiscated from them.  

Then things went from strange to weird. The contact (with no readable life signs) tried to hail the Huron. Then proceeded to download itself into their computer. The first log entry (including the Photonic "tour guide" purposely panning the camera to pick up the decomposing bodies of two dead Romulans on the bridge,) in their network, was electronically tagged as having been started... on 12 August 4068[/b].

If At First You Don't Succeed, So Much For Skydiving.