Author Topic: Making my own BC  (Read 674 times)

Offline Psyco Diver

• Cookies: 3
Making my own BC
« on: January 16, 2010, 06:04:51 PM »
I unfortantly have 4 or 5 BCs going right now, I tend to keep adding ships till it gets to be to much to manage, some ships I don't like, some ships I love, but now I'm at a point, I want to take the best ships I've added and put them in one game, same goes with bridges and other add ons. The question is, would I be better off starting with KM1.0 and deleting the ships I don't like and adding my own, or doing something I have done before, start with a fresh BC and add everything in it as listed on this page http://bc-central.net/forums/index.php/topic,28.0.html and add what I want from there, then I have other issues, like I like some ships like the Galaxy from KM and the Prometheus from Supermod3, does anyone have a list of the ships and where I can download them seperate if I choose?

Offline deadthunder2_0

• Cookies: 39
  • Tech, Nonstop, General- Modders Of Steel
    • Modders of Steel Home page
Re: Making my own BC
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 06:12:43 PM »
The question is do you want to spend 30+min working with plugins.
Support the Post TNG Ship Pack

Tech, Nonstop, General- Modders Of Steel,
We are the Modders that take everything to the next level, We are the Modders of Steel

Offline JamesTiberiusKirk

• Johnny Walker... one of my best friends! Cheers!
  • Cookies: 33
  • Cheers!
    • My Myspace Page ->
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 07:26:15 PM »
I unfortantly have 4 or 5 BCs going right now, I tend to keep adding ships till it gets to be to much to manage, some ships I don't like, some ships I love, but now I'm at a point, I want to take the best ships I've added and put them in one game, same goes with bridges and other add ons. The question is, would I be better off starting with KM1.0 and deleting the ships I don't like and adding my own, or doing something I have done before, start with a fresh BC and add everything in it as listed on this page http://bc-central.net/forums/index.php/topic,28.0.html and add what I want from there, then I have other issues, like I like some ships like the Galaxy from KM and the Prometheus from Supermod3, does anyone have a list of the ships and where I can download them seperate if I choose?

some ships are exclusively for supermod 3, so you would have to download both mods and collect your ships out of them. but that would be pretty annoying. the KM prometheus is the same as supermod... atleast i think. you can also overwrite every ship if you like. you just dont have to use all the ships you dont like. so your best bet is to install KM and then install the ships individually from bcfiles.

"And this... is... to go... even further beyond!"

Offline Psyco Diver

• Cookies: 3
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 10:48:28 PM »
some ships are exclusively for supermod 3, so you would have to download both mods and collect your ships out of them. but that would be pretty annoying. the KM prometheus is the same as supermod... atleast i think. you can also overwrite every ship if you like. you just dont have to use all the ships you dont like. so your best bet is to install KM and then install the ships individually from bcfiles.

I don't think they are cause the SM3 you can select 3 different torpedos (photo, quantam, and phased) and the phaser arcs are different (not by much, but noticable) KM's torps seems to only fire by the pulse key and don't sync up with the torp lock box around the enemy ship. That just kinda makes it not fun to fly in combat for me. If the ships are the same, I may just copy the SM3 hard point over then.....