Author Topic: MVAM Saffi menu missing prometheus..  (Read 530 times)

Offline Daystar70

• Cookies: 10
MVAM Saffi menu missing prometheus..
« on: October 06, 2009, 11:02:03 AM »
After spending 2 eves messing with new Mods and settings, The MVAM seperate option from saffi's menu vanished it works for Galaxy but not prometheus, well after digging around i looked at the Script in K.m. 1.0/script/custom and the one for XOmenu, it had galaxy but not prometheus on the seperation submenu strings. I think it got overwritten somewhere in between my messing with the GUI. Does anyone have a chance to post a copy of their MVAM script here i can replace it with to seperate Promethues? I'm assuming this is the issue, I am hardly a code savvie dude , but my conclusion is a narrowing down of what i did before it occured and what folders i had Data allowed to be overwritten when trying new mods. The XO menu select is not showing prometheus in only one area, the seperation sequence and return and considering that it's still working for Galaxy, which is on her list i made that assumption. Thanks if anyone can do it, i tried looking for a seperate prometheus with Mvam script to dowload from the mods list but so far i am not seeing one i got the Firefly with the Phased Torpedoes and cloak one (cool ship btw) I'm probably just not catching it in searches.