Author Topic: random crash  (Read 626 times)

Offline candle_86

• Cookies: 2
  • Position Gamma Hydra sector 10
random crash
« on: September 20, 2009, 02:23:56 PM »
Ok I dont get an error code, just random crashing for no reason straight to desktop. Happens in QB randomly, with any ship can take 2 minutes to 2 hours, cant figure that out, also decided to play the campign, crash's after talking to Liu first time everytime. NanoFX2.0 Beta is install, and P81 Galaxy, Soverign, nebula and ambassador for stock ship replacements (others may be better but im P81's biggest fan)

Offline CyAn1d3

• MacDill Shipyards Design Team
  • Cookies: 420
  • RETIRED
Re: random crash
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 03:55:28 PM »
form what i understand mods and Campaign dont mix, (unless its the supermod)

a console report would help as well
I came, i saw, i added a Sig.
Later gents, i have Youtube to take over.
Cy - 1-12-15

Offline candle_86

• Cookies: 2
  • Position Gamma Hydra sector 10
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 04:52:16 PM »
never see the console even when I have it turned on, the whole thing console game all of it crash's

Offline teleguy

• Cookies: 53
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 04:55:00 PM »
Some of the crashes might be caused by missing projectiles. Try installing Diamond Projectiles.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 04:58:12 PM »
My console logger ought to make it possible to log through errors. It is floating about many threads in Technical Support, you only need to put it in scripts/Custom/Autoload/ and then visit the mutator screen to ensure that it will log.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 01:28:53 PM »
you can't play the single player at all with any mutators on.  it has to be Bone Stock setup.
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet