Author Topic: coming soon, to a starfleet near you...  (Read 1288 times)

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
coming soon, to a starfleet near you...
« on: September 12, 2009, 06:57:42 PM »
well, gentlemen (and a few ladies)...

Worf359alpha and I have talked a few things over.  for you more experienced modelers, you'll appreciate the fact that ther'll be a couple n00bs to have fun with.

introducing...

New Hampton Yards[/center]

we believe that there's still plenty more ships to do.  however, since I'm gonna start out on the skins, the models (and, for that matter, the hardpoints) will be mostly up to Worf359...untill I start pulling out my P-star ships.  then I'll be hardpointing, and he'll be fixing my goofs.

so, start looking for us two old guys to take up where some of you have burned out  :D
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline CyAn1d3

• MacDill Shipyards Design Team
  • Cookies: 420
  • RETIRED
Re: coming soon, to a starfleet near you...
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 07:10:10 PM »
(and a few ladies)...

you mean there actually ARE some around these parts?????

:D

good to hear a new team is together, look forward to yalls work

I came, i saw, i added a Sig.
Later gents, i have Youtube to take over.
Cy - 1-12-15

Offline King Class Scout

• the other half of SFRD
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 08:53:29 PM »
*holds a cross up to your post count*

c'mon, there HAVE to be a couple trekettes out there SOMEWHERE...at least any female designers ships wouldn't be...PINK  :D
OS novel fan

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 09:29:56 PM »
there used to be a number of women around the forums way back in the day (at BCU) and at least one major BC modder (Laurelin)...
but im sure they got sick and bored of immaturity and spam being posted by the boys (which is annoying)...  ;)   heh

anyway, moving back ontopic...

Offline Worf359Alpha

• Master HardPointer, Novice Scripter!
  • Cookies: 14
  • Peace Thru Superior Firepower
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 10:05:54 PM »
I hope theirs a few trek gals out their too!! But im working on my 3DS Max skillz, and we b gettin ready to kick NH Yards into high gear!! Yeah BABY YEAH!! How bout some suggestions out their, what would you guys like to see, this is not exactly a request yard, but more of a brainstorming about what other BC playaz would like to see as far as original models, kitbashes, stations, ect ect, chimm in!
500+ HardPointed Ships and counting! Man where do i find the time!

Offline CyAn1d3

• RETIRED
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 02:24:46 PM »
if you guys need any help or advice concerning the models and textures, lemme know, im always willing to lend a hand.  :D

as for ideas hrmmm..... its been awhile since IVE designed anything from scratch... im tossing a few ideas around myself (still havnt got the design right for the vanity)

i know its starting small, but y not design a new type of runabout or small fighter type craft, than a carrier to go with it?

there was a runabout design that was up on here awhile ago that i LOVED and would really have liked seen finished, but it never made it out of the blueprints, and i cant remember the name of it to save my life....
Cy - 1-12-15

Offline King Class Scout

• the other half of SFRD
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 03:31:55 PM »
I'm not gonna be really concerned till worfie learns his max to the max...sorry about the pun, I'm in the middle of Xanth.

I got it!  I don't think anyone's done a JJ Shuttle yet...and we GOTTA have aa JJ Galileo Seven.  better do some research...
OS novel fan

best line I've ever read

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 03:39:22 PM »
ALl you need is the Argo shuttle and slap some pods onto its wings.
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline Worf359Alpha

• Master HardPointer, Novice Scripter!
  • Cookies: 14
  • Peace Thru Superior Firepower
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2009, 06:20:42 PM »
Thx Cyinide, we'll take all the help we can get!!  :D :D
500+ HardPointed Ships and counting! Man where do i find the time!

Offline CyAn1d3

• RETIRED
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2009, 08:53:40 PM »
Thx Cyinide, we'll take all the help we can get!!  :D :D

lemme know through WLM or whatnot :)
Cy - 1-12-15