Author Topic: Import Error: No Module Named Registry  (Read 744 times)

BlackIce

Import Error: No Module Named Registry
« on: September 09, 2009, 12:12:04 PM »
 Hello, I haven't had BC installed in years and decided to add in some few choice mods to begin. All went well, SNS Galaxy, of course has problems in auto-install and I downloaded Nightsoft's mod packer to identify that yes, the ships come with no pyc or py scripts. I ran a console and got the following message, it had been too long and I am unable to solve the current malaise, can anyone help? :s

Offline ACES_HIGH

• BCC Roleplay Game Narrator
  • Cookies: 54
  • while(!(succeed=try()));
    • BCC Roleplay Games
Re: Import Error: No Module Named Registry
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 01:05:50 PM »
first off, don't use the BCMP filechecker, it tends to disable files that aren't broken, it's likely that this may have disabled the SNS gal's files.

the other possibility is that you didn't install the package correctly, did you run both installers?

Offline CyAn1d3

• MacDill Shipyards Design Team
  • Cookies: 420
  • RETIRED
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 06:25:59 PM »
too add to above statement, i would drop BCMP like a ton of bricks.... there a new tool out called BCUT which i beleive can fix those broken installs caused by BCMP.... tho ive never personally used it.. but between BCMP and BCUT..... BCUT trumps.
I came, i saw, i added a Sig.
Later gents, i have Youtube to take over.
Cy - 1-12-15

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 07:04:39 AM »
Foundation didn't install properly.

And the auto-installer for SNS Galaxy does come with all the needed scripts and files (save foundation) for it to run.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.