Author Topic: What's the latest?  (Read 2844 times)

Offline hobbs

• Cookies: 77
Re: What's the latest?
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2009, 08:52:13 AM »
Hey folks, I just figured I'd poke my head in here. It's been a long time since I checked up on the BC modding community!

Any names I'd recognize out there? What's the latest modding news??

I see over on bcfiles that folks are still releasing mods by the truckload! And people are still utilizing my old MVAM! Very cool.

Hi there dont think we've met lol but i would just like to say:
THANK YOU!
your multi-vector assault mode script has allowed my ship the USS GRIFFIN, GRIFFIN CLASS to have a retracted mode for combat and an extended mode for warp travel... it works well thank you :)
(may i ask if you know why suddenly have a "mvamtemp" ship appear when i use MVAM. i realise you are just visiting but thought id ask :) )
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." Michael Ansara, "Elric" Babylon 5 "The Geometry of Shadows,"

Offline sneaker98

• Cookies: 9
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2009, 06:44:27 AM »
Hey folks, I just figured I'd poke my head in here. It's been a long time since I checked up on the BC modding community!

Any names I'd recognize out there? What's the latest modding news??

I see over on bcfiles that folks are still releasing mods by the truckload! And people are still utilizing my old MVAM! Very cool.

Hi there dont think we've met lol but i would just like to say:
THANK YOU!
your multi-vector assault mode script has allowed my ship the USS GRIFFIN, GRIFFIN CLASS to have a retracted mode for combat and an extended mode for warp travel... it works well thank you :)
(may i ask if you know why suddenly have a "mvamtemp" ship appear when i use MVAM. i realise you are just visiting but thought id ask :) )
Bearing in mind I haven't touched the code for more than 6 years now, I think it was something to do with the fact that I couldn't truly "remove" the original ship after MVAM. Especially if it was doing something, like firing, or being fired upon. So I rename it, and send it far, far away.

I think. That may be totally wrong, but I think that's why mvamtemp sometimes appears.

Offline hobbs

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2009, 04:03:00 PM »
cheers for the reply dude.

it only started hapening since i installed galaxy charts 2 weirdly
but its still cool thank you for making my ship posible:)
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." Michael Ansara, "Elric" Babylon 5 "The Geometry of Shadows,"

Offline Worf359Alpha

• Master HardPointer, Novice Scripter!
  • Cookies: 14
  • Peace Thru Superior Firepower
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2009, 06:28:08 PM »
hmmm, Hobbs, you mite be on to somthing, i have multiple BC installs, one for testing, one for mods, like Klingon total mod, ect, and 2 main BC installs, one with GC2.0 and one with GC1.0, both are identical, except for the CG version, so i can play whatever i feel like, and I noticed the MVAM temp ship in my BC GC2.0 install, but it dosent seem to be any big prob.
500+ HardPointed Ships and counting! Man where do i find the time!

Offline hobbs

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2009, 06:49:47 PM »
cheers mate. i realy need a new pc with mor hdd space lol, then i could do that.

or a bc specific pc lol that'd be cool
an no its no prob... lol gives me reinforcements like the genesis thing on amada lol

Offline Raven Night

• Models/Textures
  • Cookies: 531
  • Welcome to the Dark Side
    • Personal ModDB site
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2009, 09:17:05 AM »
Hello Sneaker. Good to see you around. :)