Author Topic: TMP Klingon Era Vessels  (Read 856 times)

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
TMP Klingon Era Vessels
« on: June 24, 2009, 03:29:29 PM »
I was just wondering if anyone had any recommended TMP Klingon ships. I've got the Klingon D Pack (which is fabby) and hoping to find more TMP Klink shippies so I can have awesome TMP battles. :P
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline Kirk

• Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
Re: TMP Klingon Era Vessels
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 03:57:44 PM »
IIRC, Starforce has released a few.

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 04:42:52 PM »
The Accuser is one big beast...I'm 'avin' it! :P

And thanks for the other links. :)
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 11:38:29 AM »
Accuser may look ugly, but it's a pretty tough cookie.

I'd also look at the "e7" replacement for the D's for a "shot barrage" in the TNG ish era  just stay away from the W'Ked BOP...i can't even get rid of it for a non working ship!
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet