Author Topic: Quick Battle Freezing  (Read 553 times)

StevieMJH

Quick Battle Freezing
« on: June 21, 2009, 04:40:34 PM »
I installed the Stargate ship pack mods, and now whenever I start a quick match the game just stalls.

I can still play, it just gives me the bridge, with everyone sitting around doing nothing, and no ships in the area.

Help?

Offline Nebula

• BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
Re: Quick Battle Freezing
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 04:58:15 PM »
StevieMJH your threads with issues should be posted in the BC Technical Support forum...

you already had one moved there...
Just giving a heads up ;)

I also gave a slight explanation on what to do to try and fix your problems in that thread.
Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 04:59:59 PM »
What ship are trying to be when going in QB?
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 06:12:55 PM »
We need a console report for this, see the stickies in Technical Supprt (where this thread will end up in).

If the crew is just sitting there, doing nothing, then something happend in the scripts between the point where the crew is loaded, but not "initialized".
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.