Author Topic: Romulan - Narada type (Star Trek XI)?  (Read 1259 times)

Offline LordReserei

• Cookies: 10
    • Youtube Channel
Romulan - Narada type (Star Trek XI)?
« on: April 01, 2009, 08:34:22 AM »
hey, I've been wondering for a while if anyone has been working on or might bring out a Romulan - Narada type ship like the one in the Neor has in the upcoming Star Trek XI movie since people have seemed to have made the JJ-prise and Kevlin ships. And if so, where or how would it be distributed since you can't upload to BCfiles anymore?
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit|Asus M5A97 R2.0|Phenom II x6 1090T BE|24GB DDR3 1600MHz|XFX HD6870 1GB|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB/Seagate Barracuda 2TB|CM Elite 430|CM TX3 Evo

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
Re: Romulan - Narada type (Star Trek XI)?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 10:27:28 AM »
if the project was being worked on, there would surely be a WIP thread here ;)
as far as projects being released, there are many things being worked on as a replacement to BCFiles...
just because BCFiles may be gone, doesnt mean mods cannot be gotten out to everyone...

Offline Shadowknight1

• Cookies: 71
  • Star Trek Into Darkness
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 01:14:56 PM »
Personally, I don't think the Narada will be done.  If it is done, it'll probably be the pre-borgified version as seen in Star Trek Countdown.

To Boldly Go...Again.

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 01:17:11 PM »
I suppose if you take the original, make it lots of dark colours with greens mixed in and add 6 tentacles, you'll have something resembling the Narada.
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline teleguy

• Cookies: 53
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 06:12:02 AM »

Offline JimmyB76

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 11:22:52 AM »
at the time the question was posed, no one was doing one as yet lol
matter of just a few hours difference :)

Offline LordReserei

• Cookies: 10
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 12:21:38 PM »
hells yeah!.....I saw the future! *eyes shift*

okay I didn't, but damn Wiley's looks amazing!
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit|Asus M5A97 R2.0|Phenom II x6 1090T BE|24GB DDR3 1600MHz|XFX HD6870 1GB|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB/Seagate Barracuda 2TB|CM Elite 430|CM TX3 Evo

Offline JimmyB76

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 02:38:20 PM »
hells yeah!.....I saw the future! *eyes shift*
lol it would appear so! :)

but damn Wiley's looks amazing!
ya everything he does is pure gold :)

Offline WileyCoyote

• The Other Ship Builder
  • Cookies: 1219
  • Awesome-sauce factory owner
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 02:47:42 PM »
ya everything he does is pure gold
Why thank you. :) Gives cookie.
Please visit my Deviantart page at www.trekmodeler.deviantart.com.

My website is up! Download my ships here: http://www.michaelwileyart.com

Timeship Destiny

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2009, 09:36:15 AM »
How about Spock's "Yellyfish"? :)

Offline Dalek

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2009, 09:40:16 AM »
I'm sure someone will get round to it eventually. We must be patient at this time.
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Timeship Destiny

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2009, 09:55:07 AM »
Oh, I am patient, don't worry about that, however "The future depends on what we do in the present!" (Mahatma Ghandi). ;)

In the meantime...could someone explain to me why the non-armored version of Voyager keeps crashing my BC back to the Desktop, as soon as I try to deploy the armor? Other MVAM ships are working just fine - especially the Prometheus. :)

Offline Dalek

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2009, 09:59:34 AM »
In the meantime...could someone explain to me why the non-armored version of Voyager keeps crashing my BC back to the Desktop, as soon as I try to deploy the armor? Other MVAM ships are working just fine - especially the Prometheus. :)

I'd recommend starting a thread in the "BC Technical Support" board with this problem.

- Lorien

Timeship Destiny

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2009, 10:03:28 AM »

I'd recommend starting a thread in the "BC Technical Support" board with this problem.
Of course. :)

BTW: Does this forum support Flash movies as signature? :)