Author Topic: Looking for C2Extreme  (Read 593 times)

Offline pepperman

• Cookies: 26
Looking for C2Extreme
« on: April 12, 2009, 06:56:58 PM »
Anyone know where I might find C2Extreme these days?  I am working on a Borg cube mod (shown below) and would like to use his textures (from the C2Extreme Borg Ship Pack I beleive) which as also shown below.  The only email addy that I caould find is c2x.webmaster@ntlworld.com and it doesn't work these day.

Trying to do the right thing with the permission and stuff.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: Looking for C2Extreme
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 07:10:12 PM »
I believe there recently was another thread trying to contact C2Extreme, try to find that one.
Mostlikely either in this forum, or in BC Modding.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline Billz

• Cookies: 45
  • Doctor who? ;)
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 07:41:11 PM »
If you don't mind me saying so, the configuration of your cube model actually looks alot more like the Weighted Companion Cube (the cake wasn't a lie!) with Borg textures, lol.

To be perfectly honest, C2's Borg textures are a little dated in comparison to Borg textures by other, more recent modders, such as CaptainRussell or Jb06. You might be better off using either of their textures, with their permission first off course.
Can't wait for 2014 to start.

Offline pepperman

• Cookies: 26
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 08:35:55 PM »
If you don't mind me saying so, the configuration of your cube model actually looks alot more like the Weighted Companion Cube (the cake wasn't a lie!) with Borg textures, lol.

To be perfectly honest, C2's Borg textures are a little dated in comparison to Borg textures by other, more recent modders, such as CaptainRussell or Jb06. You might be better off using either of their textures, with their permission first off course.

You have a good eye!  :D  Used the papercraft evidentially by Moony for /po/ as the bases ofr it.  http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2007/10/15/six-sides-to-every-love-story/

I will take a look at CaptainRussell or Jb06...pretty sure that CaptainRussell's CR TNG Borg Cube used these textures.  I will continue to investigate.

Offline FourChan

• Admiral Noel Vermillion
  • Cookies: 4
  • Starfleet Technologies Development Center
    • Twitter Four Channel
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 12:55:38 AM »
Pepperman should create a companion cube for BC and give it borg weapons.