Author Topic: Discovery Shuttle and Moonraker  (Read 603 times)

Offline FourChan

• Admiral Noel Vermillion
  • Cookies: 4
  • Starfleet Technologies Development Center
    • Twitter Four Channel
Discovery Shuttle and Moonraker
« on: April 06, 2009, 06:08:10 PM »
I decided to install the two shuttles today and when I did they both aren't showing up, where would I find these at in my install so I can move them to a better ship directory like "Other Ships"?

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: Discovery Shuttle and Moonraker
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 06:13:09 PM »
That's done through the ship plugin, you can find those under scripts/Custom/Ships/
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline FourChan

• Admiral Noel Vermillion
  • Cookies: 4
  • Starfleet Technologies Development Center
    • Twitter Four Channel
Re: Discovery Shuttle and Moonraker
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 06:15:06 PM »
Okay but I have no idea what they're named lol, that's the thing. I was wondering if anyone else had them installed and stuff. They're not named like Discovery or Moonraker etc.

On a note it installs with the BCMod installer instead of the original copy/paste methods.

Note: Nevermind I figured it out, the readme was just very errorful, it never said install BOTH of the files, cause there's one with a HP for warp and one without, but for the warp you'll have to install them both. Can you lock this thread? Thanks.