Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica Fleet Pack  (Read 5108 times)

Offline atomic danny

• Filefront - Network Admin
  • BCFiles Staff
  • Cookies: 19
    • Alienworlds UK Forums
Battlestar Galactica Fleet Pack
« on: November 15, 2006, 07:15:29 PM »
The Battlestar Galactica Fleet Pack has been added to BCFiles :)

http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/Battlestar_Galactica_Fleet_Pack;72482
Danny
FileFront - Network Administrator
SG1 Files - Files Poster
GTA Files - Site Admin

Offline Revan999

• Cookies: 0
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 02:14:09 AM »
Um ... now that is nice to see :)
Julian Bashir: They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle!

Elim Garak: Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos.

Offline MickJo

• Cookies: 7
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 03:48:01 PM »
really good ingame, hardpoints are great. :D my only gripe is the smoothing errors on Pegasus

Offline Shinzon

• Cookies: 9
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 05:02:34 PM »
i love this mod. The only problem is that the battlestars won't fire in my game, but it only happens in KM versions, not custom-made installs. I think it has something to do with how you need to activate red-alert in KM before starting a battle in QB.

the problem i also have is that in a custom install, in a dogfight, the enemy raiders/vipers always fire immediately when the game begins, while my ships take 3-4 seconds to start moving/firing. That way, all my ships are gone except me, and i cant fight off that many raiders on my own.

Offline MickJo

• Cookies: 7
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 05:35:34 PM »
Quote from: Shinzon
i love this mod. The only problem is that the battlestars won't fire in my game, but it only happens in KM versions, not custom-made installs. I think it has something to do with how you need to activate red-alert in KM before starting a battle in QB.

the problem i also have is that in a custom install, in a dogfight, the enemy raiders/vipers always fire immediately when the game begins, while my ships take 3-4 seconds to start moving/firing. That way, all my ships are gone except me, and i cant fight off that many raiders on my own.

Thats just happened to me, i took on a Basestar with Pegasus and then Galactica and it took about 20 seconds for the weapons to start firing.

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 06:18:05 PM »
same as above two posts...

Offline ACES_HIGH

• BCC Roleplay Game Narrator
  • Cookies: 54
  • while(!(succeed=try()));
    • BCC Roleplay Games
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 12:39:29 AM »
on mine the Battlestars just wont fire when under player control, sometimes they will fire one volley at the very beginning but after that they just wont fire.

Offline Shinzon

• Cookies: 9
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 12:12:50 PM »
ya thats what i was referring to. Only the player cant fire, the enemy AI can.

Also, I've noticed it only happens in KM versions (for me anyways)

Offline ACES_HIGH

• BCC Roleplay Game Narrator
  • Cookies: 54
  • while(!(succeed=try()));
    • BCC Roleplay Games
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 03:22:46 PM »
but i have only noticed it with the battlestars; vipers, basestars and everything else work fine.

srcoope

Ne1 Know!?
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2006, 03:27:54 PM »
Love the mods they r ace!!!! But does ne1 know wat the main forward guns are named under on the pegasus hardpoint?
Thanks 4 ne help u can give me

Offline Tuskin38

• Cookies: 111
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2006, 04:48:54 PM »
Quote from: ACES_HIGH
but i have only noticed it with the battlestars; vipers, basestars and everything else work fine.

yeah of course they are the only ships that can fire :P lol. Wait do the raptors work? (The ones that do have missiles)

AndrewJ

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2006, 06:23:17 PM »
On my new KM install, if I put a battlestar vs the cylon mothership the whole game crashes out asap the ships fire.

jamie_cute

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2006, 11:06:12 AM »
will this be made in to a mp game so it can be played on line :?:

General Master

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2006, 02:48:45 PM »
Quote from: AndrewJ
On my new KM install, if I put a battlestar vs the cylon mothership the whole game crashes out asap the ships fire.

I have the same problem. I think it might be because the battle stars have so many guns it crashes the game.

mitchhankins

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2006, 08:55:47 AM »
Quote from: General Master

I have the same problem. I think it might be because the battle stars have so many guns it crashes the game.

actually, you have to turn damage textures off, it'll run smoothly then

Imperator1st

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2006, 11:01:31 AM »
I've got a couple of problems as well. Both battlestars and the basestar don't have textures and the battlestars don't even appear unless they're on full zoom. Can anybody help me please? I don't have any firing problems though and everything else works fine...btw: What is KM and could I have a link to it if possible?

mitchhankins

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2006, 11:05:34 AM »
Quote from: Imperator1st
I've got a couple of problems as well. Both battlestars and the basestar don't have textures and the battlestars don't even appear unless they're on full zoom. Can anybody help me please? I don't have any firing problems though and everything else works fine...btw: What is KM and could I have a link to it if possible?

all of your grapic options should be put to high, try that
km link(check requirements):http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/Kobayashi_Maru_MPQB_Mod_Pack;48457you might like this km addition(check requirements):http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/KM_Pimped;63109

Imperator1st

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 07:15:21 AM »
Thanks for the link, KM is bloody fantastic, great fun! I've managed to solve the problem with textures for all my models, all I did was go into graphics and turn the colour from "high" to "low". Everything is working now except the battlestars still won't appear unitl I zoom right in.

AndrewJ

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 07:20:58 AM »
Noob time.

I have no idea how to turn off damage textures  :lol:

mitchhankins

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 08:23:45 AM »
Noob time.

I have no idea how to turn off damage textures  :lol:

in the grapics menu there should be something called damage resolution/textures/whatever  set it to off