Author Topic: Error report after stall/crash  (Read 569 times)

Offline Bigkap

• Cookies: 5
Error report after stall/crash
« on: March 27, 2009, 02:24:14 AM »
Not sure what this means but I'll bet Mleo sure does :D

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: Error report after stall/crash
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 12:44:03 PM »
You don't have QuickBattleReplacement installed, and the Redistribute Shields mod wants to use it.

And potentially a different one, but the stack trace present was about the above.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline Bigkap

• Cookies: 5
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 03:05:58 PM »
Thanks mleo! Will install it now.

Offline USS Frontier

• Cookies: 562
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 11:58:26 PM »
QBR? If I recall correctly QBR isn't required by any mod... Since its just something for you to make  some quickbattles with a bit more options to set up...

LoadEngineeringExtension.py, which is appearing in that dump, is from QBautostart. Do you have it installed correctly and all?

Unless... Mleo, Ambiguity.py is originally from QBR?  I tho it was from QBautostart too...
"Revenge is a dish best served cold"
                    -Old Klingon Proverb
GravityFX Download
Galaxy Charts Download

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 07:30:11 AM »
Ambiguity originates from QBR, I know this since Defiant first had a dependancy on it, and I had ambiguity (and used it) before QBAutoStart.

Yes, I'm that old (in terms of BC). :P
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.