Author Topic: Does CR's BigShipMod 3.0 work with Galaxy Charts?  (Read 594 times)

BlazeBlack

Does CR's BigShipMod 3.0 work with Galaxy Charts?
« on: January 08, 2009, 02:25:30 PM »
Just one question, does CR's BigShipMod 3.0 work with Galaxy Charts? I would like to use the Intimidator class ships he gots =P And I know I have searched the forums before just I'm a wittle tired and tied up on other things to go searching for it again.

Offline USS Frontier

• Cookies: 562
Re: Does CR's BigShipMod 3.0 work with Galaxy Charts?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 03:22:00 PM »
Please detail what exactly you mean with "the ships work with GC".
GC has several features, and more than 1 that got something to do with ships for me to guess what you're talking about.
"Revenge is a dish best served cold"
                    -Old Klingon Proverb
GravityFX Download
Galaxy Charts Download

BlazeBlack

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 03:26:51 PM »
I'm asking about CR's BigShip Mod, not just ships, the whole BigShip Mod of his, called BigShipMod3.0

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 04:08:04 PM »
no mods will work with CR's Supermod 3.0 - that is intended for an install alone, with nothing else, and was maent for SP use only...

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 04:23:16 PM »
The Intimidator can come separetly from BC:S 3.0 Go on BC Files and search Intimidator.
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 05:41:18 PM »
I like to say that I am really really sorry, I just didn't understand how 'NameError' and 'ImportError' were the same problem. I didn't think I had to download that Foundationtech.py from the threat within the thread you showed me but after I did walla.
They aren't the same, but when you fixed the first error by commenting out the first line, you caused the other error. ;)
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline USS Frontier

• Cookies: 562
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 11:37:27 PM »
I'm asking about CR's BigShip Mod, not just ships, the whole BigShip Mod of his, called BigShipMod3.0
Yes, but ships are ships. Doesn't matter who made them, or what name they have, or what else. For the game, and for GC, they are still the same thing.
So, can you say what you meant with if they will work with GC?
"Revenge is a dish best served cold"
                    -Old Klingon Proverb
GravityFX Download
Galaxy Charts Download