Author Topic: Eclipse Class RELEASED  (Read 38502 times)

Offline LordReserei

• Cookies: 10
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Eclipse Class IN BETA
« Reply #680 on: December 29, 2009, 02:15:03 AM »
I noticed that too, although I didn't nor am I...probably wouldn't have noticed this if it weren't for the fact I was getting footage together a montage of sorts...no biggy for me because I hardly use MVAM but thought I'd bring it forward. ^.^
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit|Asus M5A97 R2.0|Phenom II x6 1090T BE|24GB DDR3 1600MHz|XFX HD6870 1GB|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB/Seagate Barracuda 2TB|CM Elite 430|CM TX3 Evo

Offline dEjavU

• Cookies: 3
« Reply #681 on: December 29, 2009, 03:44:06 AM »
I too don't have any problem with it's MVAM however I do notice something rather peculiar whenever I use this ship, everytime I switch to engineering all the texts on all the tabs disappear....

..kinda odd :s but I have gotten this ship running with torpedoe launchers working in conjunction with the pulse weapons, quite a breathe taker.

Offline LordReserei

• Youtube Channel
« Reply #682 on: December 29, 2009, 03:58:54 AM »
I too don't have any problem with it's MVAM however I do notice something rather peculiar whenever I use this ship, everytime I switch to engineering all the texts on all the tabs disappear....

..kinda odd :s but I have gotten this ship running with torpedoe launchers working in conjunction with the pulse weapons, quite a breathe taker.

I knew there was something else I forgot to add, that's something I'm experiencing as well.
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit|Asus M5A97 R2.0|Phenom II x6 1090T BE|24GB DDR3 1600MHz|XFX HD6870 1GB|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB/Seagate Barracuda 2TB|CM Elite 430|CM TX3 Evo

Offline Adonis

• Ze Meister xP
  • Cookies: 84
  • Da Death Squad ???
    • Star Trek Excalibur
« Reply #683 on: December 29, 2009, 04:57:32 AM »
What's the console saying on both accounts?
Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by themselves.

Offline bankruptstudios

• Cookies: 60
  • Xander = Host, Co-Host, Producer and Editor
    • Holo Suite Magazine
« Reply #684 on: December 29, 2009, 06:47:35 AM »
The ship doesn't have torpedoes.  The pulse weapon IS a pulse weapon.  Quantum Filament Pulse. :)

Yea everybody, there pulse not torpideos :P  :funny i had no idea  :funny Any way are the pulse set up any diffrently? I ask because normaly you have to line the ship up head on with the enimy and fire phasers as normal and the pulse weaponds fire instead. Still not the case with me. I even did a dead stop 20km away and blasted away perfictly lined up and not a thing, but i still love the phasers.

dEjavU: DO you think you could shair your new torpedo script? And i also checked out the engineering bug, glad to say i don't have that problem.

LR: I don't have your problem either. When i went back in to test the pulse i also checked out your bugs as well. I mvam i think 5 times during 4 sepret engagements and everything worked to a T.

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #685 on: December 29, 2009, 07:29:57 AM »
as far as the missing text in Engineering goes, check the number of repair teams in the hp and see if there are more than 10...
also, i think BCS:TB (which is part of KM) comes with a fix for that...

Offline Shadowknight1

• Cookies: 71
  • Star Trek Into Darkness
« Reply #686 on: December 29, 2009, 01:32:38 PM »
Hmm, well when I use MVAM on either this ship or, just sometimes, the Athena, the cinematic sequence only shows one section of the ship and crashes immediately to desktop, no warning, no error message, nothing in the console.  Maybe I should reinstall MVAM?

To Boldly Go...Again.

Offline Nebula

• BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
« Reply #687 on: December 29, 2009, 02:19:22 PM »
install KM problem solved lol
Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.

Offline dEjavU

« Reply #688 on: December 29, 2009, 03:21:02 PM »
..do you think you could shair your new torpedo script? And i also checked out the engineering bug, glad to say i don't have that problem....

Sure thing, keep in mind though I made some heavy modifications to the weapons. You'll need torpedoes named PhotonTorpedo3 and CanonQuantum in your scripts\tactical\projectiles folder(if you don't already have them).  ;)

Offline bankruptstudios

• Holo Suite Magazine
« Reply #689 on: December 29, 2009, 03:47:41 PM »
Hey, right on, thanks.  :dance

Offline LordReserei

• Youtube Channel
« Reply #690 on: December 30, 2009, 12:37:24 AM »
The engineering bug went away for me, can't replicate it...odd. O.o

Offline JamesTiberiusKirk

• Johnny Walker... one of my best friends! Cheers!
  • Cookies: 33
  • Cheers!
    • My Myspace Page ->
« Reply #691 on: December 30, 2009, 05:59:36 AM »
..do you think you could shair your new torpedo script? And i also checked out the engineering bug, glad to say i don't have that problem....

Sure thing, keep in mind though I made some heavy modifications to the weapons. You'll need torpedoes named PhotonTorpedo3 and CanonQuantum in your scripts\tactical\projectiles folder(if you don't already have them).  ;)

im not even sure dj would approve that. after all its a modification to his files. that would be better if you send this stuff over the PM system

"And this... is... to go... even further beyond!"

Offline bankruptstudios

• Holo Suite Magazine
Re: Eclipse Class RELEASED
« Reply #692 on: December 30, 2009, 06:48:15 AM »
Your right, i thought about that after. Funny thing is i haven't even put it in file yet and i didn't think befor i asked, should have PM'ed him first. Hey DJ, i'm sorry man, i didn't mean no disrespect.

Offline Darkthunder

• Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1527
« Reply #693 on: December 30, 2009, 08:33:37 AM »
Your right, i thought about that after. Funny thing is i haven't even put it in file yet and i didn't think befor i asked, should have PM'ed him first. Hey DJ, i'm sorry man, i didn't mean no disrespect.

"Eclipse Class RELEASED" ... where?
Official BCC Discord ยท https://discord.gg/nJAx4HNQ2G
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Offline bankruptstudios

• Holo Suite Magazine

Offline dEjavU

« Reply #695 on: December 30, 2009, 11:42:22 AM »
I too am very, vey sorry DJ. I didn't realize what I've actually done 'til it was too late to do something about it(at the very least should've been more discrete)again DJ my deepest apologies.

Offline cordanilus

• Cookies: 608
« Reply #696 on: December 31, 2009, 07:10:38 PM »
Very Nice DJ. :D

I've got some pics for you my chum.  I'm just trying to find out exactly what the error was, I had reconfigured most of the NiNode Heirarchy before the problem was corrected.  I do have an idea to exactly what it was.  It wasn't the texture, wasn't exactly a NiNode error since it was doing exactly what it was supposed to do.  Will update on that later.

Offline Lionus

• Cookies: 79
« Reply #697 on: December 31, 2009, 07:16:54 PM »

that's all I can say about that.
Star Trek Quad-nacelle fanboy Extraordinaire

StarFleet Research and Development Crash Test Dummie/Test pilot

"Beyond the rim of the star-light
My love
Is wand'ring in star-flight
I know
He'll find in star-clustered reaches
Love,
Strange love a star woman teaches.
I know
His journey ends never
His star trek
Will go on forever.
But tell him
While he wanders his starry sea
Remember, remember me."

Offline vgdude999

• Beginner HPer
  • Cookies: 2
« Reply #698 on: December 31, 2009, 08:22:32 PM »
What's next???? I'm thirsty for more! :funny

Offline DJ Curtis

• Ship Builder
  • Cookies: 1410
  • I make ships.
« Reply #699 on: December 31, 2009, 09:23:05 PM »
Cord, if you want to just release that as an optional patch, go for it man. :)