Author Topic: Klingons kicking my a$$  (Read 601 times)

cj95

Klingons kicking my a$$
« on: March 08, 2009, 12:51:25 AM »
New here to the forums and the game in general, but I must first say that Im impressed by all teh workIsee.

General question on the TOS CAnonMod Pack.   the two D-7's included seem to be incapable of losing.

The can generally drop my Connies shields in less than 15 seconds with their rapid fire weapons, and even taking the stock Ambassador class against them has resulted in one dead Federation ship.

Aree they too powerful, or is my mod corrupt?  They dont ever seem to need to recharge weapons and can fire pretty much nonstop.

Thanks again.

_____

Just a bit of added research.

Took a TOS DN against a D-7.

Forward shields completely colapsed and all phaser destroyed in 8 seconds.

Another battle with a Connie vs a D-7 ....lost all phasers in only 2-3 hits....and yet all my shields stayed at full strength?

I must admit I am baffled.

Oh and BTW Galaxy vs D-7....I lost most of my phasers, but eventually rammed the sucker and got hit that way.

(posts merged)

Offline JamesTiberiusKirk

• Johnny Walker... one of my best friends! Cheers!
  • Cookies: 33
  • Cheers!
    • My Myspace Page ->
Re: Klingons kicking my a$$
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 07:24:01 AM »
Could be that you sustained some critical hits, they do penetrate the shields sometimes. But sounds like the ships are way too powerful. suggest downloading another or you could tweak them for yourself via MPE  :)

JTK

"And this... is... to go... even further beyond!"

Offline DJ Curtis

• Ship Builder
  • Cookies: 1410
  • I make ships.
Re: Klingons kicking my a$$
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 11:41:35 AM »
phaser did a good job with tcmp, but i did notice the d7's were a little on the tough side.  you could always reduce its strength by downloading the SDK and using MPE to edit the D7s.