Author Topic: Multiplayer Help  (Read 586 times)

bubib5

Multiplayer Help
« on: February 13, 2009, 05:28:10 AM »
First of all.. Hello to everyone..
Now..To the issue..
Since last night after a server was terminated,i went to look for another game,found a few,and when i wanted to join i couldnt..
The join button isnt working..I can host,but cant join..I tried reinstalling bc,patching and then installing KM1.0,but with no luck so far..
I m runing the game on vista 32..
Any help would be appriciated..
thnx..

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: Multiplayer Help
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 05:41:03 AM »
Does it give any error messages?
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

bubib5

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 05:47:20 AM »
none..it just seems the button itslef is not operational..like it doesnt exist..i tried it now with an unmoded bc but again the same..i can click host but not to join..just to explain i can click join and then the button to find servers and then,when i select the server i cant click the start button..
sry if i wasnt clear enough in my first post..
and sry for the bad english..

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 09:52:39 AM »
I'm just trying to get a clear picture. I'm not well versed with Multiplayer. English is fine.

Could you give a screenshot of where you get stuck?
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.