Author Topic: bridge plugin Core gold problems with character positions  (Read 814 times)

black_violin

bridge plugin Core gold problems with character positions
« on: February 02, 2009, 08:53:28 AM »
i downloaded bridge plugin core gold and these two bridges

Nemesis Sovereign Bridge (1.0 Normal)
http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/Nemesis_Sovereign_Bridge;64265

Late TNG Galaxy Bridge (1.0)
http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/Late_TNG_Galaxy_Bridge;64277

i noticed that the characters are still in their old positions, not like in the screenshots where they should be in their new positions.

i installed BPCoreGold, ran the game once then installed these two. is there something wrong with my install? or this really is a problem with BPCoreGold

thank you.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: bridge plugin Core gold problems with character positions
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 02:53:08 PM »
Look in the BPCore options if you can enable Canon Crew Positions, if you can't find it, then you may need to download and install it seperately.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

black_violin

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 11:54:05 AM »
there is no option there of cannon crew positions. so... i don't get it, there is a mod which cannon crew positions?

Offline Kirk

• Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 12:12:43 PM »
Yes, it moves the crew on the stock galaxy and sovereign bridges to their "canon" positions, however it is not compatible with single player.

Offline ACES_HIGH

• BCC Roleplay Game Narrator
  • Cookies: 54
  • while(!(succeed=try()));
    • BCC Roleplay Games

Offline Billz

• Cookies: 45
  • Doctor who? ;)
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 04:20:32 PM »
Keep in mind though, from my personal experience, it won't install at all if you have the game installed to 'C\Program Files\Activision\Bridge Commander' but this only happens on Windows Vista. If you have installed the game to its default location but in Windows XP, with BPCore installed first, then installing the Canon Crew Fix will not be a problem for you.

To get it to install properly on Windows Vista, you need to have the game installed into a custom folder. In Windows Vista, do not install the game into either the Program Files or Windows folders. I found out the hard way about this problem which caused me to yet again re-install the game any my mods to a different folder, which took ALOT of time.
Can't wait for 2014 to start.